Header connections and power wires

Hello, I'm building my PC and I just had some newb questions about headers for the case. There's nothing in the instructions about them other than "connect the wires" so how do I tell which connector is positive? There's one side that has a triangle, which I would think is positive because Greek delta idk. I have a Fractal meshify C case and I'm using a Aorus X570 elite motherboard.

Also, if I want to connect an AIO where could I do that?

I don't have my PSU yet, so I don't know if there's a plug for that Orr...

20200505_114545.jpg

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Only the LEDs have positive and negative, are you unable to tell which ways those go in?

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Spoiler

image.png.165fab9a1900970b2bdb18c1dc6945c6.png

^See above

The plus +/- stuff only matters on the LED connections (oh and speaker, I guess if you use that :P )

Depending on the AIO you have, it probably plugs in the CPU fan header and maybe into a SATA power port.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Only the LEDs have positive and negative, are you unable to tell which ways those go in?

I did get the LED connector correctly installed, I was just a little confused on the plugs that didn't label their positives and negatives. Sorry for the newb questions, never built a pc and I didn't want it to break 😬

thank you fasauceome and @minibois

For your help, I appreciate you guys :)

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

I just had another question, I did just get the psu and I'm having trouble finding the correct wire to power the GPU. I found one that connects, but it has three connectors on the whole cable. Do I use this and keep the second connector down below?

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

What psu is it ?