please suggest a gaming laptop (1350$ budget)

hi i wish to buy a gaming laptop by the end of june. i am very tight on budget and cannot get anymore than 1350$ \

can you suggest something. 

Just now, boggy77 said:

asus tuf a15 with ryzen 4800h and gtx 1660ti

or the zephyrus g14 pretty much same specs except with a more powerful ryzen 9 4900hs and clean design

Just now, databreach said:

or the zephyrus g14 pretty much same specs except with a more powerful ryzen 9 4900hs and clean design

that's around $1500 from what I know but I agree

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

asus tuf a15 with ryzen 4800h and gtx 1660ti

there is a15 with rtx 2060 as well... would that be out of budget?

1 minute ago, kabeeraaaaa said:

there is a15 with rtx 2060 as well... would that be out of budget?

i don't know what websites you're looking at. if you find the one with the 2060 within your budget, definitely go for it

3 hours ago, databreach said:

The 4800H and 4900HS perform about equally as the 4900HS is a binned 4800H at 35 watts rather than 45 watts, if performance is what the OP wants then the A15 would be better as the GPU is allotted 25 more 80 vs 65 watts esp. if the OP got the 2060 A15

2 hours ago, EChondo said:

On the cheaper side; Ryzen 5 3550H, GTX 2060, 120Hz, 16GB RAM, ~$830 on sale: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-15-6-laptop-amd-ryzen-5-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-2060-512gb-ssd-stealth-black/6403866.p?skuId=6403866

Not bad IMO.

Although in most games that 3550H is going to be a rather large bottleneck.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

32 minutes ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

Although in most games that 3550H is going to be a rather large bottleneck.

True, but for ~$830, it's not bad.

I wouldn't play the latest Battlefield on it, but Valorant or CSGO? It's a pretty good option.

Personally I would get the ASUS G14 with the 4900H+2060, but that's out of OP's budget and I favor CPU over GPU.

But for OP's usage you're right with the A15. It's a solid laptop and fits OP's budget perfectly.

Edit; found the laptop for cheaper on B&H, though it's pre-order for later June: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1558022-REG/asus_tuf506iv_as76_tuf_a15_gaming_laptop.html

Also Xoticpc has the same laptop for the same $1200 price: https://xoticpc.com/products/asus-tuf-tuf506iv-as76

24 minutes ago, EChondo said:

True, but for ~$830, it's not bad.

I wouldn't play the latest Battlefield on it, but Valorant or CSGO? It's a pretty good option.

I would still recommend this in it's place.

Personally I would get the ASUS G14 with the 4900H+2060, but that's out of OP's budget and I favor CPU over GPU.

Makes sense. Although you would be trading a higher GPU power budget, lower sticker price, ruggedness, a RAM slot and battery capacity for for a better binned CPU with slightly more power, more portability, led lights, and perceivable build quality.

But for OP's usage you're right with the A15. It's a solid laptop and fits OP's budget perfectly.

Now only if they could release the thing, I have been waiting for my unit for over a month now...

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

45 minutes ago, EChondo said:

Believe me. I own that one. You do NOT want to buy it.

Let me start with this, despite all of the good things I have heard up to this point this is the first time I have recommended this laptop, as I personally prefer the TUF line of laptops due to their value, performance, and ruggedness.

48 minutes ago, EChondo said:

100% disagree.

I would read this thread in its entirety before touching that specific laptop with a 1,000 foot pole:

How widespread this issue is I cannot say, but I would say it that it appears to have been a BIOS issue.

21 hours ago, Wh0_Am_1 said:

I would still recommend this in it's place.

Makes sense. Although you would be trading a higher GPU power budget, lower sticker price, ruggedness, a RAM slot and battery capacity for for a better binned CPU with slightly more power, more portability, led lights, and perceivable build quality.

Now only if they could release the thing, I have been waiting for my unit for over a month now...

i wanna go for a15 so badly but asus isnt launching it in india and others dont ship it here

maybe ill just have to wait