Any Tech Related Jobs For 14 Year Old

Coom

I'm 14 years old and have been building pc's by myself for a year and a half now and flipping them for a profit. But unfortunately business is low due to cornavirus and i need a real job. I'm really into pc's and building them and just want to know if there are any jobs that a 14 year old could do involving that field of work.

6 minutes ago, Coom said:

I'm 14 years old and have been building pc's by myself for a year and a half now and flipping them for a profit. But unfortunately business is low due to cornavirus and i need a real job. I'm really into pc's and building them and just want to know if there are any jobs that a 14 year old could do involving that field of work.

2 minutes ago, Kaleb Janzen said:

I'm thinking the same dude I'm 14 as well and am looking for jobs with tech

none that are legally allowed to hire you , or are even looking for someone with only a year of uneducated experience.

despite watching a handful of youtube videos and googling your problems , pc diagnostics need just sheer time and experience to back you up , which you most definitely will not have at this point in life.

You're already doing what I would recommend which is pc flipping. But when i was 14-15 I rebuilt antique lamps to make money...... yea it sounds weird but turns out lamps and lighting fixtures are the easiest thing on earth to fix and they are worth more when they work.

You can try doing small tech/computer jobs remotely on Fiverr. Minimum age is only 13.