Is sony wh1000 xm3s still worth buying or should i wait for xm4s to drop

As of now in india sony 1000xm3s are available for Rs.24000 down from Rs.30000 should i buy them or should i wait for the xm4s to drop as they will have almost the same price as these?

8 minutes ago, Priyam Dayora said:

As of now in india sony 1000xm3s are available for Rs.24000 down from Rs.30000 should i buy them or should i wait for the xm4s to drop as they will have almost the same price as these?

Only you can decide if the 1000XM3's are a valuable buy for you, as the XM4's are not yet released. Unless someone from Sony is lurking on these forums and is willing to risk their job by leaking information, you'll just have to wait for a release date like the rest of us.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

If you want headphones now, I would get them. They are really good headphones and the XM4s probably won't be released until late 2020 or early 2021, but that is speculation. 

For me they are 3 different ways to listen to them.

1st just awesome is via Bluetooth

2nd way better is via aux Cable

3nd the best is connected on a face. For me a USB dac from audioquest firefly Black

That been said, there are many ways to try them and judge them.

Yesterday I used em on Bluetooth mode as earmuffs for a drill, my best bought for years

Depends on you, but what has been leaked so far, doesn't look like a big improvement. Longer Battery life, Bluetooth 5.0, no aptX or aptX HD. If they don't come with better mic / voice call quality and multidevice pairing (if you need it) and maybe slightly improved NC, I don't think the XM4 are worth the extra money. At least I won't pay the extra money just for Bluetooth 5.0 and a few hours more battery life. Also the missing aptX and aptX HD is a downgrade, not an upgrade.