Cases with good vertical gpu mounts?

Jordie

I am looking to upgrade from a 650d to a case that is smaller and looks clean.

I like the look of gpu mounts but the third party ones are a bit expensive for what they are so I'm wondering are there any cases with mounts that do not have the card sitting so close to the side panel?

My gpu is a gigabyte 2070 super 3 fan model

Thanks in advance for any help

Thermaltake has an interest design for this on their s300, s500, and Level 20 rs cases.  But there are other things about those cases you might not like.

12 minutes ago, Hilltrot said:

Thermaltake has an interest design for this on their s300, s500, and Level 20 rs cases.  But there are other things about those cases you might not like.

The s300 looks really nice thanks for the reply. Curious as to what things you thought I wouldn't like haha. I had my eyes on the h510 fron nzxt but the mount looks far too close to the glass 

They are quite large and heavy cases.  They tend to be more than the $70-$80 most people want to spend.  There is a dearth of youtube reviews on the cases.  They are primarily designed with open loop water cooling in mind.  You do have to buy you own riser cable to make it vertical.  (Be sure to get the right type and length..)

However, I do like how the riser connection gets attached to the case in a solid way - rather than have the card hang with only one point of support.

3 hours ago, Hilltrot said:

They are quite large and heavy cases.  They tend to be more than the $70-$80 most people want to spend.  There is a dearth of youtube reviews on the cases.  They are primarily designed with open loop water cooling in mind.  You do have to buy you own riser cable to make it vertical.  (Be sure to get the right type and length..)

However, I do like how the riser connection gets attached to the case in a solid way - rather than have the card hang with only one point of support.

Having looked around I settled on a Be quiet! 500dx in white. The case looks gorgeous and so clean looking. Plenty of room to buy a vertical gpu mount kit when they come back in stock. Thanks for the replys it helped me understand the different gpu mounting options. I think I'll go for the cable mod kit.