Need help OCing TR 2970WX

I've got custom watercooling for my system, the CPU block is Corsair Hydro XC7 (kinda small, will it be better if I change to a full coverage EK one?)

It goes to 4.0 with the "Load 4.0GHz OC preset" thing in BIOS, but it can't go to 4.1 even if I boost to 1.45V, don't dare boosting that higher.

I also have a issue with OCing my RAM, Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GBx4 3200Mhz, sometimes the PC won't boot with the "safe 3200 preset", which is 3200Mhz, CL14, 1.4V. I've also heard that a 4000MHz Trident Z Royal can go up to 5G, so how far can mine go?

1 hour ago, Zyleyus said:

will it be better if I change to a full coverage EK one?)

ek is way better than corsair interns of  water cooling 

It goes to 4.0 with the "Load 4.0GHz OC preset" thing in BIOS, but it can't go to 4.1 even if I boost to 1.45V, don't dare boosting that higher.

is really depends on the power delivery of your mobo and the  silicon of your cpu so it could be more or less not the best silicon 

I also have a issue with OCing my RAM, Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GBx4 3200Mhz, sometimes the PC won't boot with the "safe 3200 preset", which is 3200Mhz, CL14, 1.4V. I've also heard that a 4000MHz Trident Z Royal can go up to 5G, so how far can mine go?

and again it really depends on your cpu's memory controller if its really good or not but the vengence  from corsair isnt the most high end of cpu's and the trident z is a Samsung b die one that will absolutely perform better but is wayyyy more expensive so you decide 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: