Keyboard spazzes out

OBerwri

So I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with an Intel i5-8250U, I had spilled some coffee on it and the keys got all sticky, and then without thinking I sprayed windex on it, it worked, the keys were easier to press and come up easily, but then after a few days, the keys got all messed up, they wouldn't work as their normal functions, and they would run random programs, I don't have the money to get a replacement computer nor, a keyboard replacement, so I was wondering what I could do.

Just now, OBerwri said:

So I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330 with an Intel i5-8250U, I had spilled some coffee on it and the keys got all sticky, and then without thinking I sprayed windex on it, it worked, the keys were easier to press and come up easily, but then after a few days, the keys got all messed up, they wouldn't work as their normal functions, and they would run random programs, I don't have the money to get a replacement computer nor, a keyboard replacement, so I was wondering what I could do.

You'll probably have to open up the laptop take out the keyboard and actually clean it.

Highly likely, some substances from the coffee dried on the laptop PCB/keyboard matrix and is just activating certain keys all the time/some of the times.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/