I am donating a Gaming to computer to a family in need.

Like the title says, I am donating a gaming PC to a family in need with 2 young girls, and I want some opinions of the specs on the build from the community.

The build will be:

X570 MSI A pro

Ryzen 5 3600x

Rx 5600xt

120mm AIO

16Gb 3733 Mhx Patriot Viper

650 Watt Gold PSU

Wd Blue Sn 500 500G Boot drive

2Tb Seagate Barracuda storage drive

Febsmart n600 wifi card

Rosewill case...

Do you think this will perform well? I do have my thoughts, but I would like your feedback. This will be totally free for this family. When the parts are delivered I will post pics of the build. I am guessing they will all be in by next week.I am guessing they will be very happy. Yes, if you recognize me, I was the guy 6 months ago on LTT forums giving away a 1060.

Most X570 MSI boards are shit. Get an X570 Prime P instead

6 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

Like the title says, I am donating a gaming PC to a family in need with 2 young girls, and I want some opinions of the specs on the build from the community.

The build will be:

X570 MSI A pro

Ryzen 5 3600x

Rx 5600xt

120mm AIO

650 Watt Gold PSU

Febsmart n600 wifi card

Rosewill case...

Do you think this will perform well? I do have my thoughts, but I would like your feedback. This will be totally free for this family. When the parts are delivered I will post pics of the build. I am guessing they will all be in by next week.I am guessing they will be very happy. Yes, if you recognize me, I was the guy 6 months ago on LTT forums giving away a 1060.

What is your budget for the system, I would more than likely be able to recommend a better price to performance optimized system at a similar price point to the components that you have listed above?

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

8 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

X570 MSI A pro

as above, either go for a msi b450 max board, or for the cheapest asus x570.

9 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

120mm AIO

120mm aios perform worse than cheap air coolers. either get a decent air cooler, or 240mm aio. given the 3600 isn't pwoer hungry, i would stay with stock cooler or get a arctic freezer 34 duo.

9 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

3200-3600 are enough, no need to spend so much for 3733.

1 minute ago, Boomwebsearch said:

What is your budget for the system, I would more than likely be able to recommend a better price to performance optimized system at a similar price point to the components that you have listed above?

See, the thing is that I already had a few of these things left over from a build, so I just built off of that. What were you thinking? Remember, parts are scarce right now also, and prices are going up. 

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

as above, either go for a msi b450 max board, or for the cheapest asus x570.

120mm aios perform worse than cheap air coolers. either get a decent air cooler, or 240mm aio. given the 3600 isn't pwoer hungry, i would stay with stock cooler or get a arctic freezer 34 duo.

3200-3600 are enough, no need to spend so much for 3733.

Yeah, I hear ya. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

See, the thing is that I already had a few of these things left over from a build, so I just built off of that. What were you thinking? Remember, parts are scarce right now also, and prices are going up. 

it would be useful if you said what parts you have already and what you actually need advice on

13 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

Most X570 MSI boards are shit. Get an X570 Prime P instead

Lol....I know....I know.. However, I already had the x570 a pro laying around, and I am trying to save a little. I NEED to use it. I already put some bucks into this. I wonder about the rx 5600xt though. I have a 5700xt for my personal build, so I think the 5600xt will be okay.

2 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

See, the thing is that I already had a few of these things left over from a build, so I just built off of that.

Out of the listed components that you have provided, which ones do you already have?

3 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

What were you thinking? Remember, parts are scarce right now also, and prices are going up.

I was thinking that this was going to be a new build with components being purchased at current rates and not that you had some of the parts already, availability is sometimes a concern, although some components don't tend to see that much price increase if anything.

@Boomwebsearch 

1 minute ago, Boomwebsearch said:

Out of the listed components that you have provided, which ones do you already have?

I was thinking that this was going to be a new build with components being purchased at current rates and not that you had some of the parts already, availability is sometimes a concern, although some components don't tend to see that much price increase if anything.

I already have the x570a pro, the NVME, the Ryzen 5 3600x, and the case. I ordered the 5600xt and it will be here in 2 days.

2 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

Sorry, I have most of it. I was just wondering how the Ryzen 3600x and the 5600xt will work together. The 3733 RAM actually was a little cheaper than the 3200 and 3600 on Amazon. Prices are going nuts right now. I picked a bad time to do a donation PC again.

1 minute ago, Jamey021 said:

I already have the x570a pro, the NVME, the Ryzen 5 3600x, and the case. I ordered the 5600xt and it will be here in 2 days.

So, you will need these components...

19 minutes ago, Jamey021 said:

Rx 5600xt

120mm AIO

650 Watt Gold PSU

Febsmart n600 wifi card

I would recommend using the following components if you don't already have them:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: EVGA CLC 120 CL11 58.87 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($56.02 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Patriot Burst 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($35.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital AV-GP 2 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.90 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 590 8 GB FATBOY OC+ Video Card  ($210.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($41.98 @ Newegg) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND PCIe x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter  ($14.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $473.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-30 12:56 EDT-0400

@Boomwebsearch 

20 minutes ago, Boomwebsearch said:

So, you will need these components...

I would recommend using the following components if you don't already have them:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU Cooler: EVGA CLC 120 CL11 58.87 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($56.02 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Aegis 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($64.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Patriot Burst 240 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($35.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital AV-GP 2 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.90 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon RX 590 8 GB FATBOY OC+ Video Card  ($210.99 @ Best Buy) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($41.98 @ Newegg) 
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN881ND PCIe x1 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter  ($14.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $473.86
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-30 12:56 EDT-0400

Yeah, that would be a much cheaper price.

This is why I don't use this forum and I only have 30 posts. Topics are moved a lot. I was "generally discussing" and asking for opinions on how this build would work. How do you cancel your profile?

1 minute ago, Jamey021 said:

This is why I don't use this forum and I only have 30 posts. Topics are moved a lot. I was "generally discussing" and asking for opinions on how this build would work. How do you cancel your profile?

You're asking for help with building and/or planning a PC build. If you don't like that this is the most appropriate place for such a discussion then I'm not sure what to tell you. If you want to delete your account you contact an administrator on the forums.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 minute ago, Lurick said:

You're asking for help with building and/or planning a PC build. If you don't like that this is the most appropriate place for such a discussion then I'm not sure what to tell you. If you want to delete your account you contact an administrator on the forums.

Already did.