Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

fastest internet speeds

G O D Z I L L A

That doesn't seem like a very good speed test

A girl who loves to love.

Just had the internet installed at my new place, won't be able to test it on the PC until I move in tomorrow but my roommates PS4 averaged at about 260mb/s download and 100mb/s upload on WiFi. Should be getting 600mb/s download and 100mb/s upload when hardwired on my PC as that's what I'm paying for and generally the provider actually gives us that, was planning on the 1GB fiber but it has yet to be made available in my neighborhood. I'll upload a picture of the test when I'm able to do it.

Main Desktop: CPU - I9-9900k @5ghz | Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | GPU - Asus ROG STRIX RTX 3090 Gaming OC RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3200mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G - Deep Black 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Just had the internet installed at my new place, won't be able to test it on the PC until I move in tomorrow but my roommates PS4 averaged at about 260mb/s download and 100mb/s upload on WiFi. Should be getting 600mb/s download and 100mb/s upload when hardwired on my PC as that's what I'm paying for and generally the provider actually gives us that, was planning on the 1GB fiber but it has yet to be made available in my neighborhood. I'll upload a picture of the test when I'm able to do it.

omg u have s4 thats so gooood i stll use my xbox360 for gaming and i only hav demos 

also how much is this internet costs

2 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

also also where do you live cuz in my country the fastest internet ever is 100mbps

20 minutes ago, G O D Z I L L A said:

omg u have s4 thats so gooood i stll use my xbox360 for gaming and i only hav demos 

also how much is this internet costs

Yeah my roommate has the regular PS4 and I have the PS4 Pro. It's $80 USD a month for 600mb fiber and $104 USD a month for 1GB fiber in my town.

19 minutes ago, G O D Z I L L A said:

also also where do you live cuz in my country the fastest internet ever is 100mbps

I live in Utah, in the United States, so the southwest part of the country.

Main Desktop: CPU - I9-9900k @5ghz | Mobo - Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | GPU - Asus ROG STRIX RTX 3090 Gaming OC RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32GB 3200mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Evga 850 GQ | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G - Deep Black 512GB |

If you ask for a Mid Tower case recommend, I will 90% of the time recommend the Fractal Design Meshify C or S2.

15 hours ago, Falcon1986 said:

This is on WiFi through a Ubiquiti airCube-AC in a tiny apartment during COVID times. Paying for 50/25Mbps from local ISP. Not the fastest package available, but sufficient for my needs.

spacer.png

thats so fast holy smokes

-= Locked =-

This topic already exits.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Sabre, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and the RSI Constellation Aquila.

My phones are a Samsung Note 20 and a Samsung S9+

🇺🇸   About Myself:   https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46   🇺🇸

CHRISTIAN MEMBER