Motherboard can't find drives

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with an AsRock B450 Gaming K4. After installing Valorant and the computer restarted, the board won't find any internal drives. I've both reset the BIOS by removing the battery and also updated the BIOS. It still couldn't find any drives. After letting it be over night, it turned on like nothing had happened! YAY! NO! Valorant still complained about needing a restart because the Anti-Cheat wasn't active, although I have a pretty old driver and it said this could be a cause too. After updating the GPU driver and restarting again, I have the same problem again, no internal drives can be found and it just boots straight to the BIOS. After a few hours today, it could boot again, YAY! But NO! as another restart couldn't boot again (no internal drives found). Booting into a Linux distro I can't see the drives either (obviously, but I tried).

This looks like an irregular problem, which can be hard to diagnose.

I really can't think of anything else to do, except buying a new board. That is, unless anyone here has any input/help for the problem. :)