Looking for a budget Vid card, opinions please.

ForeverZero89

Looking to spend about 80-120 U.S. I want to be able to have the adjustability that come with the software it comes with and have games playable on mid to lower settings. I will also consider used and refurbished cards too if they come from reputable places. Thanks guys! running win 10 with this machine: https://www.microcenter.com/product/612000/powerspec-b677-desktop-computer

Thanks for your time.

4 minutes ago, ForeverZero89 said:

80-120 U.S.

i think the best NEW option would be a RX 570 4G

if you are willing to get a used one (not familiar with american second hand sites aswell as retailers) get a RX 570 8G

My Rig / Buildlogs:  ❄️ SNOWFLAKE ❄️ FROSTBITE ❄️

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600   Cooler: Corsair H115i Platinum   RAM: Corsair Vengence RGB Pro 16GB @3200   Mobo: Asus Prime X470 Pro

Graphics Card: Gigabyte Aorus 2080super Waterforce    Case: Corsair 500D   PSU: Corsair HX850i

Storage: 500GB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 1TB Crucial P1 NVMe SSD, 2x 1TB SATA SSD

Displays: AOC CQ32G1 32" 2560x1440, Acer XB280HK 28.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz, Medion MD20850 24" 2560x1440

As said above the closest option is the RX 570, i’d go with the 8GB model if you can spare the few extra dollars, its $139 on amazon new. Used i’d look through ebay from a seller with at least 99% positive feedback.

Quote me or @TwilightRavens if you want me to see your reply. I may go inactive for a long time from time to time because I forget how to socialize, but I will be back... eventually.

Main Gaming PC

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X || AsRock X570 Taichi || G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4 3600MHz 2 x 16GB C16 1.35v || AMD Wraith Prism || Phanteks Enthoo Pro E-ATX || Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC || Samsung 970 Evo 250GB NVME SSD & Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVME & Crucial 960GB SATA III SSD || EVGA Supernova 750W Platinum PQ || Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 || Gigabyte M27Q 27" 170Hz 1440P & Acer 21.5” 1080p 75hz IPS || Logitech G213 Prodigy || Logitech G502 Hero

Laptop

AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with RadeonGraphics || ASUS TUF A15 ||  DDR4 3200MHz 2 x 8GB C22 1.2v || ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 4G GDDR6 || 512GB NVME M.2 SSD  ||  Ubuntu 22.04.1 (Jammy Jellyfish)

I'd just say to stay away from low profile cards but it sounds like your budget is just above most of those anyway.  I've had bad experiences with them. 😖

Cool, thanks guys. is there a version of this card that has two hdmi ports? I don't really have any that uses displayport and I'd be good if I had 2 of them for both my my monitors.

On 4/26/2020 at 10:35 AM, ForeverZero89 said:

Cool, thanks guys. is there a version of this card that has two hdmi ports? I don't really have any that uses displayport and I'd be good if I had 2 of them for both my my monitors.

Just wanted to say that if you don't quote them in your reply I don't think they will know that you did reply to them.

Unless they come back here and check.

I mean to say they will know as soon as they sign into the site that you are talking to them if you quote people when you reply to them. 

Just thought you might like to know.

🙂

1 hour ago, Intergalacticbits said:

Just wanted to say that if you don't quote them in your reply I don't think they will know that you did reply to them.

Unless they come back here and check.

I mean to say they will know as soon as they sign into the site that you are talking to them if you quote people when you reply to them. 

Just thought you might like to know.

🙂

oh, thanks. i'm used to that if anyone reply's to a thread, everyone who posted will get a notification. i'll quote next time.