How much will it bottleneck?

Theincha
Go to solution Solved by .Apex.,
2 minutes ago, Theincha said:

I think i will stick to this gpu for atleast the end of the year. For csgo, valorant, pubg lite and league of legends i think its good.What do you guys think?

Yeah definitely, that's what I'd recommend as well, wait for the new GPUs to drop this year to upgrade, the GTX 1050 should be fine for what you want to play, or keep it if that's all you play.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  
Motherboard: MSI B450M MORTAR MAX Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Patriot Viper 4 Blackout 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory   
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 1 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For  
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 2 GB AERO ITX Video Card  

This the build i am planning on getting in a few weeks. I was told to get 1600AF but the price is not much different then 2600 and 2600x (in my country, Serbia).

The storage and gpu are from current build, and i know the gpu is not the best but its what i have for now. My question is will it bottleneck? Can i play csgo, valorant, pubg lite, ow, apex legends on stable frames on mix mid/high or even low graphics settings. I posted similar question on different subforums here and found out later that this is best one for gpus, im sorry repeat my self but i need to know. Thanks in advance

Just now, Berkomeister said:

I already used it and its says 100% and idk should i believe in that tbh. I just wanna know the performance of those games that i said. And for what i found on youtube its seems fine. Im asking cus some ppl said it will be so bad but others say its fine.

1 minute ago, Theincha said:

This the build i am planning on getting in a few weeks. I was told to get 1600AF but the price is not much different then 2600 and 2600x (in my country, Serbia).

The storage and gpu are from current build, and i know the gpu is not the best but its what i have for now. My question is will it bottleneck? Can i play csgo, valorant, pubg lite, ow, apex legends on stable frames on mix mid/high or even low graphics settings. I posted similar question on different subforums here and found out later that this is best one for gpus, im sorry repeat my self but i need to know. Thanks in advance

The CPU won't bottleneck the GPU if that's what you're asking, it's a weak GPU, so whatever games it can handle is what it'll be able to put out, I doubt you can run Apex Legends on Medium on a GTX 1050 with decent FPS but the other games should be fine

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

. Considering there will always be a bottleneck in this case it would be the gpu and  by quite a few, you can recognize the bottleneck by looking at the usage percentage of both the CPU and GPU . As you can see on the video link that i will attach. the bottleneck is kind off significant with the GPU being around 97% all the time and the cpu being usually under 50% and considering yours is not even ti it will be kinda worse fps wise

Ryzen 7600x - RTX 4070 - MSI B650 PRO-Wifi 

Corsair Vengeance 6000 Mhz CL36 - EVGA 750W G5 - Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb

8 minutes ago, Berkomeister said:

You simply cannot measure bottleneck in broad terms when each game and application will result in different bottlenecks, the site is useless, it depends on what you want to do with your system that will determine how much you'd bottleneck.

I already used it and its says 100% and idk should i believe in that tbh. I just wanna know the performance of those games that i said. And for what i found on youtube its seems fine. Im asking cus some ppl said it will be so bad but others say its fine.

it isnt that is going to be BAD but what it means is that what dictates how many fps you get will be the gpu. which is normal. Bottleneck is a problem when you pair a powerful gpu with a bad cpu because you cant reach the fps your gpu would usually reach. In ur case u will reach the fps you are supposed to get with that gpu

Ryzen 7600x - RTX 4070 - MSI B650 PRO-Wifi 

Corsair Vengeance 6000 Mhz CL36 - EVGA 750W G5 - Samsung 980 Pro 1Tb

That video that you sent was for 4GB version as well but the one i found was much better performance tbh. Have a look.

EDIT: I dont know is it cus of 2700x, does those extra corse do much better?

If that the case i can get 2700 cus its not much expensive then 2600x 

You will be quite heavily GPU bound with that video card I imagine. In other words GPU bottlenecked in most circumstances. If you can get a Radeon 570 or something for a cheap priced used that would be much better.

4 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

You will be quite heavily GPU bound with that video card I imagine. In other words GPU bottlenecked in most circumstances. If you can get a Radeon 570 or something for a cheap priced used that would be much better.

Unfortunately the markets in my country are rly weird. Its over my budget... For example for a brend new Radeon 570 u need to pay €240 wich is more then the half of my budget.

28 minutes ago, Syn. said:

The CPU won't bottleneck the GPU if that's what you're asking, it's a weak GPU, so whatever games it can handle is what it'll be able to put out, I doubt you can run Apex Legends on Medium on a GTX 1050 with decent FPS but the other games should be fine

I think i will stick to this gpu for atleast the end of the year. For csgo, valorant, pubg lite and league of legends i think its good.What do you guys think?

Yeah definitely, that's what I'd recommend as well, wait for the new GPUs to drop this year to upgrade, the GTX 1050 should be fine for what you want to play, or keep it if that's all you play.

12 minutes ago, Theincha said:

Unfortunately the markets in my country are rly weird. Its over my budget... For example for a brend new Radeon 570 u need to pay €240 wich is more then the half of my budget.

I see, what about GTX 9XX? Any cheaper for lets say a 970?

22 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

I see, what about GTX 9XX? Any cheaper for lets say a 970?

I couldnt find brand new one but used one that is around 170 wich is still over my budget. 

13 minutes ago, Theincha said:

I couldnt find brand new one but used one that is around 170 wich is still over my budget. 

Yeah 9-series is 2 generations old so I don't expect there to be many new ones of those. So much for such an old used card? that sucks. Sorry buddy. Well now you know what you can do if you have some extra money and if you want more performance at least.

8 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Yeah 9-series is 2 generations old so I don't expect there to be many new ones of those. So much for such an old used card? that sucks. Sorry buddy. Well now you know what you can do if you have some extra money and if you want more performance at least.

For now 1050 itx that i currently have will do for what im playing, next year i will myb update if need to. Ty btw.