Rotation lock automatization

I wonder if it's possible to set it up (preferably without any 3rd party software), so that Rotation lock (screen rotation) is set to ON when my keyboard is attached (it's a 2in1) so that the sensor doesn't waste battery while I'm on a desk for example, and when I detatch the keyboard, automatically have the Rotation lock set to OFF (so that my screen would rotate when tilted). 

This is inspired by my partially broken screen where the touch wouldn't work and I cannot interact with my left bottom corner (start button and everything around it).

If anyone knows how to make this happen, please let me know! Thanks in advance! :)

P.S. currently if rotation lock isn't off from my last sesion, I can't type in my password to unlock the screen. 

The sensor is always on.

They consumes virtually no power (it is just a gyroscope), depending on the chip, they consume are around 3mA.

Your typical circuit board LED consumes 5-10mA (make that 15-18mA for the larger 3-5mm LEDs typically found in front panel computer cases)

In any case,

1. You are assuming that the manufacture put an on/off switch for each hardware component in the system/motherboard. That is usually not the case for most components.
  2. Windows doesn't control your system motherboard to access these switches. Maybe a special driver can be made by the motherboard (in your case: system) manufacture to give Windows control for such thing, but I have yet to see this, and you would probably know about it, as it would most likely have its own configuration panel. You'll need to go on the system BIOS/UEFI to toggle it.
  3. If you don't see the option in the BIOS/UEFI, then you can't do much at this point. As mass manufactured systems are built to a cost, you can bet that if you don't have the option, then you have no system to control it (beside fans, which follows its table based on temperature, and typically the system manufacture doesn't give you control, or not easily)