i need help picking parts for around $500 budget gaming and streaming pc

dear helpers,

i'm not that good in picking parts is there anyone who knows if these parts are compatible with each other and if they aren't let me know. and are there better parts i shoud use let me know. budget is in the $500. on this pc i want to play and stream fortnite competitively

With kind regards

-Olivier

image.png

image.png

avoid the thermaltake SMART series, and don't buy thermal paste since the CPU cooler comes with some already. Perhaps downsize the SSD and throw some money towards a motherboard with a proper VRM heat sink.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kRTzK8/msi-b450m-pro-vdh-max-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro-vdh-max

or buy it from newegg where it's basically the same price as that mobo.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

avoid the thermaltake SMART series, and don't buy thermal paste since the CPU cooler comes with some already. Perhaps downsize the SSD and throw some money towards a motherboard with a proper VRM heat sink.

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/kRTzK8/msi-b450m-pro-vdh-max-micro-atx-am4-motherboard-b450m-pro-vdh-max

should i use the motherboard u linkend and then delete the thermal paste? and what other psu brands do u preffer

1 minute ago, Olivier Hijlkema said:

should i use the motherboard u linkend and then delete the thermal paste? and what other psu brands do u preffer

Don't shop by brand, check out the PSU tier list for a quality unit. Usually the Corsair CX450 is the cheapest good unit for the US market, have a look at pcpartpicker for good pricing.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Don't shop by brand, check out the PSU tier list for a quality unit. Usually the Corsair CX450 is the cheapest good unit for the US market, have a look at pcpartpicker for good pricing.

i want a high watt spu so if i upgrade my pc later it doesnt turn off automaticly. and what motherboard should i use instead

3 minutes ago, Olivier Hijlkema said:

i want a high watt spu so if i upgrade my pc later it doesnt turn off automaticly. and what motherboard should i use instead

450 watts is quite high, I've built a gaming rig with a 3600 and 1080 which is still in use today that uses the Corsair CX450. Any GPU with a single 8 pin connector and any 6 core Ryzen CPU can reasonably be powered by the CX450, which means basically you can do up to a 3600 and RTX 2070 super (I believe some models have a single 8 pin) and be fine.

I did link that other motherboard earlier, the MSI Pro-VDH Max. Is it not available to you or something?

Primary PC:

6 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

450 watts is quite high, I've built a gaming rig with a 3600 and 1080 which is still in use today that uses the Corsair CX450. Any GPU with a single 8 pin connector and any 6 core Ryzen CPU can reasonably be powered by the CX450, which means basically you can do up to a 3600 and RTX 2070 super (I believe some models have a single 8 pin) and be fine.

I did link that other motherboard earlier, the MSI Pro-VDH Max. Is it not available to you or something?

the motherboard isnt avalible for me so what should i do instead?

the motherboard isnt avalible for me so what should i do instead?

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/compare/t2YLrH,hpRzK8,9C97YJ,WcjJ7P/

any of these are sufficient for a 6 core Ryzen CPU, with the gaming plus being the best one

Primary PC:

so this is the best decision i can make? 

For your budget, seems that way, if you must have an NVMe SSD. Do you plan on some non gaming workloads? If not, you can also get a really cheap SSD and it'll deliver the same experience.

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

For your budget, seems that way, if you must have an NVMe SSD. Do you plan on some non gaming workloads? If not, you can also get a really cheap SSD and it'll deliver the same experience.

im gonna stream and edit videos to on adobe premier or sony vegas 17

im gonna stream and edit videos to on adobe premier or sony vegas 17

Then it does look like the best rig for your price point

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

Then it does look like the best rig for your price point

thnx alot