Much deal

Such cheap

Wow.

Sorry had to

sorry but you just gave me an ass tumor

Interesante

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

the hell do you do with a 128GB cache?  :unsure:

though I guess when it dies on you, nothing lost. 

Error: 410

Man sometimes life isn't fair LOL That is literally exactly what I'm looking for but I'm $70 short because I'm stupid and let Ebay fuck me.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

OCZ SSD. Nope Nope Nope Nope.

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

the hell do you do with a 128GB cache?  :unsure:

though I guess when it dies on you, nothing lost. 

Its 64gb only apparently because 50% is reserved:

What you have noticed here is normal for the Synapse Cache. During normal operation with Dataplex, the entire Synapse capacity is hidden from Windows because it functions as a cache device. The 50% NAND overprovisioning used on all Synapse models (translating into 32GB and 64GB cache capacities) is maintained as a performance feature to increase the lifespan of the drive, accommodate software features, and accommodate the writing of "hot" user data. Since the Synapse acts as a cache for file/program copies vs. typical data storage, the "free" capacity will be sufficient to deliver the full benefits of Synapse for any personal usage pattern.

If you have any questions of would like further explanation, you can contact our Support Forum where we will gladly discuss and explain more details of the Synapse Cache SSD. You may also explore some additional information using the links below. 

In the last review

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

or... for about the same amount of money you can get a 280x(dcu2) and a 840 evo. new

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

or... for about the same amount of money you can get a 280x(dcu2) and a 840 evo. new

In Romania, sure. In America it is going to cost you about $600 for a 280x IF they are in stock. The places selling them cheaper don't get them in stock ever.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

bitcoin...

In Romania, sure. In America it is going to cost you about $600 for a 280x IF they are in stock. The places selling them cheaper don't get them in stock ever.

not really :P the cheappest 280x in my country is about $400 and it has been this way since it's launch

also, you're probably right about the stock part but here's the proof:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-r9280xdc2t3gd5

+ an $80 120gb 840 evo= ~$410

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

not really :P the cheappest 280x in my country is about $400 and it has been this way since it's launch

also, you're probably right about the stock part but here's the proof:

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-video-card-r9280xdc2t3gd5

+ an $80 120gb 840 evo= ~$410

You see the reason they haven't upped the price is because they have sold out and haven't ordered more from their distributor and probably won't. Distributors have jacked their prices up also so that they don't miss out on the money. Retailers aren't getting AMD cards for regular price from distributors anymore, they are getting them for a raised price and having to sell them at a even higher price than before.

Staples sell GPUS?

Online only, I don't think they EVER have them in-store.