Windows 7 " Windows is loading files " Loop

So i recently bought a new MOBO, CPU and Ram, when i put everything together and loaded up my windows 7 installation disc, i noticed that it would restart the PC a couple seconds into the normal windows 7 loading screen, and would repeat this over and over again. I have extensively searched and tested methods however none seem to work.. 

Methods I've tried to fix this:

Safe mode

Safe mode with network

Removing ram so there is only one stick

Changing the sata cables connected to my SSD and sata ports on the MOBO

Testing with a HDD

Resetting BIOS

And a couple others ive forgotten, please let me know, i cant use any programs obviously as its got no OS on it(sort of the issue)

Thanks!

If you tried to run old installation, I could help (using Paragon Adaptive Restore and "Adjust OS" option).

But since you decided to install new system (old in fact) on new motherboard, I can't really help. People jump into re/installing system too quickly.

I answered, because in fact I don't know what do you really do (tried to boot old system, clean install win7, reinstall).

What CPU/mobo? Newer Intel/AMD stuff doesn't support Win7, and you really need to jump hoops if you want old and non-supported OS to work.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

What CPU/mobo? Newer Intel/AMD stuff doesn't support Win7, and you really need to jump hoops if you want old and non-supported OS to work.

PRIME H370M-PLUS and  i7 9700F

6 minutes ago, BrandonMay001 said:

H370 prime i7 9700F

Hoops it is then. This was recommended guide:

The main issues are that Win7 doesn't support USB3 by default. It doesn't support newer partition modes. Doesn't support something related to SATA controllers. So all these drivers etc. need to be embedded into installer.

I'm not providing help any further. Win7 is dead for me.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

33 minutes ago, homeap5 said:

Do you still have your old win7 installed?

No, just the installation disk. 

If you have ps2 keyboard and/or mouse and access to some older computer, it's easy - install win7 using older computer, plug drive with installed win7 into new computer, boot and install missing drivers using ps2 devices. In case BSOD during boot (about 5% probability from my experience) download from somewhere Paragon Adaptive Restore 2010 iso, prepare bootable USB using Rufus, boot on new computer and choose "Adjust OS" option (using ps2 mouse or keyboard). Then boot. Wait for standard drivers that Windows install automatically, then install usb drivers from Intel website and rest of missing drivers.

It's not easy, but it's possible. Last time I successfully adjusted win7 on Z370 and Ryzen - both moved from older computers (in case Z370 just for sport to check how it works - and works good, no missing drivers, no problems at all).

And ignore info that win7 is not supported if will be displayed.

Missing drivers you can basically download from most of motherboard manufacturers support websites - as you may notice, there are drivers for win7 available, even if they was not available before. Apparently there are still users who wants using win7.

That DOESN'T MEAN I recommend using win7. No, win10 is better, it will be required for more and more software to run, I don't use win7 anymore, but hey - you asked, I want to help.