BIOS detect my HDD but I can't install or open an installed OS because they can't detect the HDD

I have the HDD detected in my BIOS settings and the size and model are correct and all is well, at least there.

I have Windows10-Ubuntu19.x dual boot on my computer.

Whenever I try to boot from the windows boot loader, it takes me to the repair/troubleshoot window, nothing there works.

I choose the command line prompt and check for disks using diskpart to list volumes, it gives me an empty list. The hard disk is not detected by diskpart.

I also tried to boot from Ubuntu's bootloader then I chose Ubuntu to boot into, then the computer froze on the purple screen even before the loading dots. 

I also burned an ISO Window on a USB stick to boot from it and wipe the HDD and install the windows from scratch, vut the windows installation wizard does not detect the hard disk and also gives me an empty list.

My computer is Lenovo Ideapad 520.

Hard disk model: Seagate st1000lm035

Thank you so much in advace.

Have you tried plugging the drive into another computer that boots and checking the SMART or doing a surface scan? Those Seagate st1000s are pretty hit or miss on their reliability. 

Unfortunately, I don't have access to another computer right now, but I think the hard disk is damaged. I used a sata to usb cable to plug the hard disk as a removable device, and booted from a USB stick that have a Windows burnt on it, but sadly, it couldn't identify the hard diak aslo.

2 minutes ago, pwng said:

Unfortunately, I don't have access to another computer right now, but I think the hard disk is damaged. I used a sata to usb cable to plug the hard disk as a removable device, and booted from a USB stick that have a Windows burnt on it, but sadly, it couldn't identify the hard diak aslo.

RIP in peace. Platter drives and laptops were never the best mix. Does it at least show up in Disk manager? If so, there may be a chance you can recover data. Just don't poke at it until you're ready to make an attempt.