I'm Officially Done Fine Tuning My Overclock [4790K]

It only took 4 months but I think I've squeezed every last drop out of this set up. Before anyone says anything I want to point out that I know WEI means practically nothing, but I've dreamed about seeing a perfect score for over a decade. I also included my Passmark and Userbench scores. I actually had to lower my GPU overclock to use Userbench and have it consider it a legit result otherwise I kept getting an atypical performance error. I guess the weren't expecting a 1650 Super to put up numbers that high.

Overall I'm pretty pumped about this build. I managed to push the BCLK to 101.8 and raise the CPU to 4.89 and RAM to 1900. Under stress testing my temps hit 86c. gaming I haven't seen above low/mid 70s. Currently typing this with temps below 30c. Core voltage at 1.345.

I just wanted to show off my work a little and I have no computer loving friends IRL that would understand what any of this means.

Thanks for reading and have a good night!

Final Result.png

Screenshot_20200417-180517_Chrome.jpg

Perfect WEI.png

CURRENT PC     

CPU:  Intel Core i7 4790K (4.89 Ghz @ 1.345v)

GPU:  ASUS Nvidia GTX 1650 Super @ 1950 Mhz Core Clock + 14800 Mhz DDR6

MOBO:  Asrock Z97 Anniversary 

MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 - 32GB @ 1900 Mhz
STORAGE:  Samsung Evo 860 500GB, Samsung Evo 840 250GB, Samsung QVO 860 1TB, Samsung QVO 860 1TB (Boot, Boot, Storage and Storage)