Is my PC bottlenecking or is it something else? Please help!

My pc is sooo bad! Ive had it for a year, and im getting so bad FPS its crazy. Is it bottlenecking? other tips? These are my specs:

MOTHERBOARD: B250M-HDV

CPU: I7-6700k 4GHz

GPU: RTX 2070

SSD: 256GB 3000/1500

Ram: DDR4 2400mhz

PSU: CORSAIR CX550M

and i got 2 fans in front of my cabine (FRACTAL G5), and a cpu fan, so it gets kinda hot.

Thx for help!

1 minute ago, t4ils said:

Are you using the 6700k's integrated GPU?

What is that?

9 minutes ago, The_russian said:

What graphics card do you have? What resolution is your monitor? What kind of games do you play? 

RTX 2070, I mainly play Rust and Escape from Tarkov 1080P

Games, target refresh rate/resolution would be nice

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

3 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Games, target refresh rate/resolution would be nice

Whats target refresh? and thanks for the tip! :)

5 minutes ago, HENRIKSSM said:

What fps are you trying to get and what are you actually getting. Resolution should be self explanatory, are you playing at 1080p, 1440p, 4k, or something else. 

6 minutes ago, Slottr said:

Well what's the problem?

I get bad FPS with kind of a high end pc, and I dont know why

19 minutes ago, HENRIKSSM said:

I want to know what games have bad performance, and how many fps you are trying to get in those games, also if it's 1080p, 1440p, etc.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I want to know what games have bad performance, and how many fps you are trying to get in those games, also if it's 1080p, 1440p, etc.

Escape from Tarkov, and especially Rust. I play on 1080p i get 45-60 and i want 75+

20 minutes ago, HENRIKSSM said:

Escape from Tarkov, and especially Rust. I play on 1080p i get 45-60 and i want 75+

I would check and make sure the CPU isn't getting above 100 degrees and thermal throttling. Use Hwmonitor or hwinfo64 to check CPU temps. You can also see if the clock speeds are lower than they should be

Primary PC:

30 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I would check and make sure the CPU isn't getting above 100 degrees and thermal throttling. Use Hwmonitor or hwinfo64 to check CPU temps. You can also see if the clock speeds are lower than they should be

They are deffiently over 100, maybe about 130 to 150. i sometimes hurt my hans to touch the PC, i got a intel fans on it only, i didnt make the PC so dont know what else to say

31 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

Thank you for helping me btw! :)

5 minutes ago, HENRIKSSM said:

They are deffiently over 100, maybe about 130 to 150. i sometimes hurt my hans to touch the PC, i got a intel fans on it only, i didnt make the PC so dont know what else to say

Celsius, not Fahrenheit. I don't think the CPU can even get to 150 Celsius. If you are getting really bad temps, you can go into the BIOS and change the fan speed, and there are lots of useful guides on YouTube for this 

Also, human skin is usually a bad measure for PC temperature. 80 Celsius is safe, but will feel burning hot.

Primary PC: