Hi!

namifps
1 hour ago, namifps said:

hi, first time ever being on a forum

Howdy and welcome :)  

I like forums.  It’s an older school way to do things and imho it works better than standard social media.  Social media evolved out of these things as an attempt to make things cheaper to run and bigger rather than better.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 hours ago, namifps said:

Welcome!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hello. I am your resident sentient pickle. Please be sure to watch the step, make sure not to hit your head and enjoy. Oh, and if you look at just the right time you may catch a mystical unicorn named Linus posting. It is like a beautiful butterfly. Keep your distance though. He spooks like a deer. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

On 4/17/2020 at 3:18 PM, namifps said:

One of us, One of us...

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?