help choosing between cases

mash104
1 minute ago, mash104 said:

If I were you I would personally go with the Fractual case. It has better airflow and I think it looks better but both are good cases.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 XC Ultra 16 GB of Corsair Vengence Gigbyte B450 Aorus Pro EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Thermaltake V200 TG RGB 

3 minutes ago, mash104 said:

The only downside to the Fractial is that you only get 1 fan in the front vs the three on the other case. If that is a deciding factor just go buy more fans for the front.

Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 XC Ultra 16 GB of Corsair Vengence Gigbyte B450 Aorus Pro EVGA Supernova 650 G3 Thermaltake V200 TG RGB 

Fractal because of the way it looks and then buy 2 more fans for the front, for that sweet fresh air.

But if you can't spend more than $89 go with Cooler Master, 3 pre-installed front fans already.

14 hours ago, Sam.MP4 said:

If I were you I would personally go with the Fractual case. It has better airflow and I think it looks better but both are good cases.

Stock for stock the MB511 RGB has tremendously better airflow due to having two more fans. Even if you were to add two more X2 GP-12 fans (the ones the case comes with) The MB511 would still likely win due to the Meshify coming with a foam filters versus the MB511 appearing to use the front panel as a "ultra fine" filter similar to the Coolermaster NR600 and Phanteks P400A. 

The Meshify C has great build quality and cable management, but needs more fans to tap into it's full potential. Personally, I'm okay with switching out fans in my cases, so the Meshify C would win the vote for me. But for most people I'd recommend a case with more stock fans out of the box. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25