Please please help!

2-3 weeks ago, I had an issue I had never encountered it before, it happened to my iPhone 6S just after I updated it to iOS 13.4, it is such an annoying issue, the touch (for no reason, out of nowhere) suddenly disables, I mean, WHY?

The issue gets temproary fixed after you lock the screen and then turn it back on, and it might not be a huge problem for you and you might just find it silly from me to mention it, but it gets so (insert profanity here) annoying, when it keeps freaking repeating, and it destroys your whole experience, like 4-5 times every 5 minutes, the thing is.. when I am in "Touch ID or Enter Passcode" screen, and this issue happens, double-clicking the lock button fixes everything, I am not talking about turning the screen off and then back on, no, just double-clicking that the screen doesn't even turn off.

I contacted Apple Support when the issue really got my goat, they told me to backup my stuff, reset all settings (delete everything) and see what happens, well... it didn't really work, the issue has been fixed or didn't really appear as much, but then it did a couple days ago (about 3 days ago),

I contacted them again, they asked me about how much storage was available, and I told then the available storage it was about 33GB of Available Storage out of 64GB of Total Storage, so I also told them that the issue wasn't there until I got my stuff back on my phone (because that actually happened, and I though that will help them better know what is the problem) and they told me that my backup might be corrupted, so I should delete everything, and not get it back, will that was surprising and I thought that is crazy, that includes all my precious photos, that I just don't want to throw away, I got those photos on my laptop, and did that, that is huge disappointment, but if it is going to fix it, I am down.

Tried that, and guess what? It happened on freaking SETUP, right off the bat, before I even do ANYTHING, I recorded that, I will be getting it on YouTube soon, just to show you, but what I knew then, that the backup is alright, the issue is in the phone, now before all that happened, before I contacted Apple Support for the second time and they told to delete everything and to not bring my backup back on the phone, I updated again to iOS 13.4.1, hoping that will fix the problem, but no.

Contacted them, one more time, they told me to connect my iPhone to my laptop, use iTunes to Update & Restore my iPhone in Recovery Mode, that took my a while, with the huge 4GB of Software I had to download, not a problem for me, it just took a while, and guess what, NOTHING, now to Apple and my iPhone fairness, I did just choose Update, not Restore & Update, now there it becomes interesting, because when I was updating the phone an error appeared on the screen of my laptop saying something about the phone being disconnected, that is a problem becuase of my old Lighting Cable, not a problem just flip the cab.., Whoops, there goes my iPhone, so now it is stuck in Recovery Mode, and is theoretically BRICKED, that is good and bad at the same time, according to what I am about to tell you now, so I thought, like a motherboard, that if you do something like that in a BIOS Update, then forget it man, but I gived it a shot and googled stuck in Recovery Mode, and found out it is way too easier than I thought, you put the iPhone in something called DFU Mode, and iTunes know you are in some kind of trouble, so I tried doing the Restore & Update thing after that, and it worked better than when it was actually working rather than stuck in Recovery Mode, now that little terrifying incident of "Oh no, I bricked my phone" showed something

1. I thought that that was the end of this phone and I will have to bring it for repair to an Apple Store.

2. Because the iPhone was stuck in Recovery Mode and completely bricked, that meant something good, which is that there wasn't any tracing of software or data absolutely inside the phone, which is great!

So, extremely fresh iOS Install, can the issue get resolved, well........ NO, NO IT DIDN'T, after alllll that, nothing happened!

I contacted them one more time, this day (today) and told them about this issue, told them that I contacted them before, told them about everything, and they said it might be a hardware issue, and I don't think it is a hardware issue, I was helpful and didn't tell them that, but the screen works absolutely fine, I think this is a problem with the iOS 13.4, it happened the night I just updated it, right after. 

A repair at an Authorized Apple Service is going to take a lot of money, my PC needs fixing, I am kinda short on money and I am saving, I would do that if I am convinced about it, but I am not, this thread was made for 3 major reasons you need to bare in mind:

1. To tell you guys about this issue, so I hopefully release a little bit of my stress.

2. See if other people have the same issue, maybe on an iPhone 6S or an iPhone SE or the 6S Plus, something, I just want to know if this is an issue I am facing alone, or other people too.

3. Make this popular so Apple may think of releasing a fix for this, because if the issue wasn't wide-spread, I don't think they are going to fix this problem, and I will just have to work on my own here.

I didn't think a problem like this can be that serious, that stressful, that HARD. I mean remember guys, that is like 4 cases, around 45 minutes each, excluding the amount of hours I kept puting files from there to there, and troubleshooting, this took me around 3 days of total "fixing" time without finding a solution still, I want you guys to help me out with this, I will be getting a warranty on the fix, so if it still didn't work (and it is more likely too, because I pretty much sure that the problem is software) than I can get my money back, I really hope this issue gets fixed as soon as possible.

This is the video, I am not going to be uploading it to YouTube since that can be an attack to Apple, but I do not blame them at all, The support is superior, it is more than amazing, it is just this issue that makes my life hard.

Quick note: I did write this thread and the long previous thread using the "infected phone" to demonstrate that it isn't a hardware issue.

49 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Well then I'm glad that your issue got resolved :)

Well, what I meant to say, is that Apple Support staff and advisors did help.

They did do all what they can do, so I am not here to say Apple Support is rubbish, telling me to fix my phone when it is fully functioning, I am here to say that the issue isn't hardware, it is software, I want to gather people who have the same issue, so Apple can release a fix in iOS 13.4.2, the issue is unfortunately still there, I am going to bring the phone for repair, but I don't think that the issue is hardware, it is 100% software, due to a the buggy iOS 13.4 AND 13.4.1, I am going to get a warranty for my repair, because I don't think an LCD Screen Replacement would do anything. I hope this issue gets fixed soon. 

Do you guys have the same issue?