Turn the gaming pc into entertainment system?

osuman

I have a pc in my room. When I watch a youtube or netflix I want to lay down on my bed. But then if I want to switch to another video I have to walk back to the pc and use my mouse.

I tried using my ps4 controller via Bluetooth as a mouse but its not practical because the arrow is too tiny to see.

Is there a better/simpler way of watching youtube/netflix and be able to remotely turn off the pc?

2 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Wireless mouse?

The arrow is too tiny.

2 minutes ago, osuman said:

The arrow is too tiny.

Got to pointer options and just make it bigger?

Just now, jaslion said:

Got to pointer options and just make it bigger?

Thats just not practical for me, I'd need to keep switching the size of the arrow if I need to use a pc.

What I'm looking for is using pc normally, and when watching youtube/netflix control it with my ps4 controller. I'm not even sure something like that is possible.

making the mouse pointer bigger is all you got unless you lower the resolution or buy a bigger tv/monitor

changing the pointer size takes seconds. dont know more practical you can get then that

• 3 months later...

What you need is software like Windows Media Center, but for this century. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any. However, you can check alternativeto.net to see if one exists, if they integrated Youtube, etc.