Looking to buy new phone/phablet

khalifa
Go to solution Solved by TheDigitalRealm,

id probably wait there will be alot of good phones released this year and they will be more "futureproof" as they will have 64bit cpu.

Please don't call a 64bit phone 'future-proof' because it simply isn't. Taking advantage of 64bit requires so many different things to be in place; The OS, at least 4GB of RAM, Software to take advantage of that.

To the OP: I'd hold on a month or two if you can. The new HTC M8 is coming out very soon along with the Galaxy S5. They may tickle your fancy. If you can't wait, I'd consider the Note 3 or the new LG G Pro 2. The latter has a huge 5.9" screen, so it may take some getting used to over your Note 2, but a great phone none the less...once you root it. ;)

Hello everyone,

so i currently have note 2 which i bought on release and it's kinda old now so I'm looking for a new phablet and can't decide which one.I have my mind on note 3 but I don't know if I should get it or wait for new phone/phablet please leave me some suggestions as I don't know other phablet than note 3

Edit:Money is not a problem

Thanks,

Khalifa

id probably wait there will be alot of good phones released this year and they will be more "futureproof" as they will have 64bit cpu.

I am currently running around with the Galaxy Mega.

Very good phablet, not to expensive. One little note, it is very very big.

I went from a Note 1 to my Mega a while ago and it took some getting used to but until now it has been a good decision.

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

I love my note 3, it is such a good phone however there wont be another note till late this year which is still over half a year that is unless of course you would classify a phone with a 5-5.2 inch screen as a phablet e.g. of which the s5 will be out soon. 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

ome max or note 3

the sony has horrible viewing angels

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Please don't call a 64bit phone 'future-proof' because it simply isn't. Taking advantage of 64bit requires so many different things to be in place; The OS, at least 4GB of RAM, Software to take advantage of that.

To the OP: I'd hold on a month or two if you can. The new HTC M8 is coming out very soon along with the Galaxy S5. They may tickle your fancy. If you can't wait, I'd consider the Note 3 or the new LG G Pro 2. The latter has a huge 5.9" screen, so it may take some getting used to over your Note 2, but a great phone none the less...once you root it. ;)

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

alright thanks for the feedback :)

On a side note.

I bloody hate the term "phablet" ugh *rinses mouth*

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

i know im not saying it will have a great effect now but when apps are 64bit capable (which there are some on ios dont know about android) it will help hence the "futureproof" -_-