replacement cpu fan clips 140mm

elkenrod

I've scoured the internet for some replacement fan clips for my 140mm phanteks cpu fan.  I think it's dumb that something so important is left to essentially a paperclip.  Several of my clips broke and I need replacements.  Any ideas on how to make my own, or is there a shop that sells all-purpose clips for 140mm fans?

It's such a random thing, that you might not be able to find something pre-made... Ghetto Rigging may be your best option, (Or replacing the cooler)

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

It's such a random thing, that you might not be able to find something pre-made... Ghetto Rigging may be your best option, (Or replacing the cooler)

I know, it's really random, yet really annoying.  I'll ghetto rig it as you suggested.  Question: double sided sticky tape... are there any brands that are rated for the thermals of a heatsink?  I'm ignorant to stuff like that because i've never had to think about it.