phishing/virus maybe???? HELP

So i got this email from gcr-noreply@google.com. It was about reviewing a newegg as a website. when I clicked to review my email refreshed and reloaded and the email was not in my main inbox (maybe i just couldnt find it idk.) but i searched for the email in my inbox and found it. I clicked on the link again and it brought me to this site DO NOT CLICK THE LINK 

https://www.google.com/shopping/ratings/survey?context=AJgVhVdsNlj7A0I5bIPa2PmiRWK1smZ8PefJtWzXIUhdDzz9cWUcfvaN3sOT9wn_Yt6yV1zqyVyF7CT6btH2XJtbpwWiw4tKAsZisnYJ3R8gzNynlh8X6lFK4oEa4Jc2YCQNuqGB3iLCezPGEZY3nHmgQpUV0AvE8w%3D%3D&rating=3

does that link and email look legit and i am just over reacting or should i be worried and do something about a possible malware/and other baddies

Thanks in advance

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

Judging by the email adress and the link, it sounds like a review "scam" where you rate something for someone. You don't really get scammed but you provide fake ratings w/o knowing it. Search for "gcr noreply google" already returns a lot of results from google directly about scams

Gaming Rig: Ryzen 9 5950x | 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz | XFX Reference 6800 XT | MSI Unify X570 | Corsair MP600 2TB, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | bequiet 850W Straight Power 11

Server: Ryzen 5 3600 | 4x32GB DDR4 ECC 2400MHz | Asrock Rack X470D4U | Samsung EVO Plus 250GB, 6x Seagate Exos 8TB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB | bequiet 550W Straight Power 11

You could always try a McAfee free trial and scan your pc just to be safe

Just now, Jisagi said:

Judging by the email adress and the link, it sounds like a review "scam" where you rate something for someone. You don't really get scammed but you provide fake ratings w/o knowing it. Search for "gcr noreply google" already returns a lot of results from google directly about scams

so is it harmless or should i be worried here is a pic of the email

2020-04-13.thumb.png.bb770c435facf149f1d84511e4f6467c.png

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

3 minutes ago, Jisagi said:

and the broswer refresh sounds worrying is that bad that i also could not find the email again?

5 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

and the broswer refresh sounds worrying is that bad that i also could not find the email again?

A browser refreshing is, in general, not good or bad, but rather common, especially when it comes to large sites like google. Who knows how many redirects there are for old links they still distribute, which just redirect you to the latest "version" of a certain website. If it does redirect you to completely different website than the original one though, then I'd start looking into it more though

Gaming Rig: Ryzen 9 5950x | 2x16GB DDR4 3200MHz | XFX Reference 6800 XT | MSI Unify X570 | Corsair MP600 2TB, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB | bequiet 850W Straight Power 11

Server: Ryzen 5 3600 | 4x32GB DDR4 ECC 2400MHz | Asrock Rack X470D4U | Samsung EVO Plus 250GB, 6x Seagate Exos 8TB, Samsung 850 Pro 1TB | bequiet 550W Straight Power 11

With Spam or unknown messages always check the e-mail header. Also check the sender's name. Unless you are absolutely sure you know the sender, do not open that message and do not click any links. If you want to rate a product or service you can do that directly without needing to click a link. More often than not such a link will either steal your information or get some nasty malware, ransomware or trojans installed.

Just now, Jisagi said:

A browser refreshing is, in general, not good or bad, but rather common, especially when it comes to large sites like google. Who knows how many redirects there are for old links they still distribute, which just redirect you to the latest "version" of a certain website. If it does redirect you to completely different website than the original one though, then I'd start looking into it more though

no when the refresh happened my email reloaded and I could not find the email sent. I was only able to find it after searching in my inbox. The refresh happened the moment i clicked the link

16 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

so is it harmless or should i be worried here is a pic of the email

2020-04-13.thumb.png.bb770c435facf149f1d84511e4f6467c.png

If you can give me the raw message, we can check the e-mail headers to see if it really comes from google.

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

Just now, Fried.Bacon said:

If you can give me the raw message, we can check the e-mail headers to see if it really comes from google.

what do you mean by raw message?

Just now, LucidLegends said:

what do you mean by raw message?

Using google(gmail) as an example. You can get the raw message by clicking on the triple-dot menu and going to the "original message"

image.png.2b04eeafa51ddf3472470e5c03890620.png

Which looks like this:

image.thumb.png.16357bef25d9c7d3fb87f4792c8b88e8.png

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

30 minutes ago, Fried.Bacon said:

Using google(gmail) as an example. You can get the raw message by clicking on the triple-dot menu and going to the "original message"

Which looks like this:

i had to forward the email to my gmail dont know if that changes anything

--

5 minutes ago, Fried.Bacon said:

Which looks like this:

if the fact that i forwarded changes anything plz tell me how to show it in outlook.

@LucidLegends bump, it will change it. Since the sender is now your office365/outlook.
And oh, appreciate it if you can put it on a notepad instead XD

There's also a triple-dot option on OWA. Choose 'View Message Details'

image.png.47b3cd0ac89e8db9deb80131c3992d7d.png

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

12 minutes ago, Fried.Bacon said:

@LucidLegends bump, it will change it. Since the sender is now your office365/outlook.
And oh, appreciate it if you can put it on a notepad instead XD

There's also a triple-dot option on OWA. Choose 'View Message Details'

image.png.47b3cd0ac89e8db9deb80131c3992d7d.png

i mean whats weird about the whole thing is that "google" has my outlook which is really weird. But, they have a link to google'snd services and they have an option to unsubsribe.

@Fried.Bacon It also says my broswer is being managed by my organization dont think that was there before

Well based on the SPF, it looks like it indeed comes from google:

image.png.54f89c889c1c7ecbdc2618ea870e3c05.png

image.png.ee4132ee1b669e408f6ca2d2d3f38817.png

Also the URL you provided is a legitimate one. So in terms of e-mail it all looks good.

Do you have a newegg account under your outlook e-mail address?
If you have no knowledge of a NewEgg account, can you attempt to register a NewEgg account using your outlook e-mail. This is just to see if it's used or not used.

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

Just now, Fried.Bacon said:

Well based on the SPF, it looks like it indeed comes from google:

image.png.54f89c889c1c7ecbdc2618ea870e3c05.png

image.png.ee4132ee1b669e408f6ca2d2d3f38817.png

Also the URL you provided is a legitimate one. So in terms of e-mail it all looks good.

Do you have a newegg account under your outlook e-mail address?
If you have no knowledge of a NewEgg account, can you attempt to register a NewEgg account using your outlook e-mail. This is just to see if it's used or not used.

yes i do have a newegg account and i did just recently buy stuff form there so THANK GOD

dude thank you so much for all the help u honestly saved form a heart attack

It also looks like NewEgg does use/integrate Google Customer Reviews(GCR). Yeah, you're fine. dont worry bout it.image.thumb.png.dae2e86a7d31a81e395eb112915fb2f1.png

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

@Fried.Bacon great thanks, just a general question were do u make signatures for the bottoms of your posts? like yours 

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

3 minutes ago, LucidLegends said:

@Fried.Bacon great thanks, just a general question were do u make signatures for the bottoms of your posts? like yours 

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

Under "Account Settings", there a "signature" pane there

Downloading RAM . . . 1%