CS:GO Lower than expected FPS

Manager09

I decided to return back to CS:GO after 5 years of not playing, especially now that I have a great build that can handle CS very good - at least on paper. As you can see, I'm getting nowhere near as much fps as I should, same goes if I reduce the resolution to FHD. I've disabled freesync, vsync (both on AMD control panel and ingame), I've set fps_max to 0, updated my gpu drivers to the latest version and I'm using the high performance power plan. I've pretty much done anything I could think of and have found on the internet. I'd highly appreciate your help on this, thank you for your time! SPECS:

AMD Ryzen 1600 3.8GHz OCed

16GB Dual Channel Ram running at 2800MHz

Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB Gaming OC, not undervolted or further OCed.

MSI B350 Gaming PLUS

Game is running on 1TB Toshiba HDD Drive

Thermaltake Toughpower 1500W PSU

12 minutes ago, Manager09 said:

I decided to return back to CS:GO after 5 years of not playing, especially now that I have a great build that can handle CS very good - at least on paper. As you can see, I'm getting nowhere near as much fps as I should, same goes if I reduce the resolution to FHD. I've disabled freesync, vsync (both on AMD control panel and ingame), I've set fps_max to 0, updated my gpu drivers to the latest version and I'm using the high performance power plan. I've pretty much done anything I could think of and have found on the internet. I'd highly appreciate your help on this, thank you for your time! SPECS:

AMD Ryzen 1600 3.8GHz OCed

16GB Dual Channel Ram running at 2800MHz

Gigabyte Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB Gaming OC, not undervolted or further OCed.

MSI B350 Gaming PLUS

Game is running on 1TB Toshiba HDD Drive

Thermaltake Toughpower 1500W PSU

You are playing on 1440 p aswell, what fps do you get at 1080p?

That looks like a good 1440p FPS, what gameplay experience issues are you having or is it just "benchmarking".

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

Thanks for the quick replies! Just played a round of deathmatch on FHD, around the same fps with lowest reaching 132 fps. Just for reference, a friend of mine has the same setup, with the exception of the gpu, he has a gtx 1060 6GB and has around 200-250 fps on 1080p.