Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme Waterforce 2080 Ti - 2 pcie white leds

worry

Hello.
Gigabyte 2080 Ti Aorus Waterforce Xtreme

The LED lights are located above the PCIe power connectors on the card.

When card was underload yesterday i saw white lights near pcie 2 connectors. Not blinking. Just white lights continuously. No problem in stability,clocks are normal. Also gpu logo was not changing colours,there was constant pink colour on aorus logo.

Card is plugged by 2 separate pcie cables.
But according to AORUS white leds lightning continuosly means that there is no power. Both two white lights are not blinking. They just lightning continuously. Card working ok.

Today i restarted pc. And logo are normally changing colours and no white colour on power leds. Any ideas why that happened?

8047_08_aorus-geforce-gtx-1080-xtreme-ed

What psu do you have? Might have been dirty power or a bad startup that got em stuck in that position.

The only difference is that the indicators light up for some reason and do not turn off until the PC is turned off. After turning on the PC, they do not light up. At the same time, the logo stopts to play with colors, and burns constantly.
Even if I load the card heavily, the indicators do not turn on. But after some time I find that they are lit (my PC case is closed.) PC runs 24/7. Can I ignore this?

card.jpg

Psu Seasonic 750W ULTRA TITANIUM TX