Riotoro CR-500

AeroMagnus

Hey there. Here are my thoughts:

• For $70 - $80, I'm a little bit disappointed it comes with only 1 x USB 3.0 (and 2 x USB 2.0). Other cases like the Phanteks P300 ($59.99, on sale), EVGA DG-75 ($59.99, on sale), and CORSAIR 275R ($79.99), offer 2 x USB 3.0. (Personal Bias: I prefer quality over quantity.)
  • The mesh front panel looks like it'll help with thermals, but do note that the case only has 2 x 120mm fans included. Also, according to the specs, the front will only fit 2 x 120mm fans or 2 x 140mm fans, as opposed to the 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fan options offered by almost all other mid-tower ATX cases.
  • Generally speaking, mesh cases can be louder than non-mesh variants, and I doubt the case is outfitted with noise-dampening material, especially at its price point. Something to keep in mind, perhaps? Or just have a pair of good headphones ready.
  • Plenty of storage space with 3 x 3.5" drive bays and 4 x 2.5" drive bays.
  • Rubber grommets and holes seem to offer fairly hassle-free cable management, which is nice.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

26 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hey there. Here are my thoughts:

• For $70 - $80, I'm a little bit disappointed it comes with only 1 x USB 3.0 (and 2 x USB 2.0). Other cases like the Phanteks P300 ($59.99, on sale), EVGA DG-75 ($59.99, on sale), and CORSAIR 275R ($79.99), offer 2 x USB 3.0. (Personal Bias: I prefer quality over quantity.)
  • The mesh front panel looks like it'll help with thermals, but do note that the case only has 2 x 120mm fans included. Also, according to the specs, the front will only fit 2 x 120mm fans or 2 x 140mm fans, as opposed to the 3 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm fan options offered by almost all other mid-tower ATX cases.
  • Generally speaking, mesh cases can be louder than non-mesh variants, and I doubt the case is outfitted with noise-dampening material, especially at its price point. Something keep this in mind, perhaps? Or just have a pair of good headphones ready.
  • Plenty of storage space with 3 x 3.5" drive bays and 4 x 2.5" drive bays.
  • Rubber grommets and holes seem to offer fairly hassle-free cable management, which is nice.

Thank you very much. I would be lying if I told you that I didn't chose it for that cyberdemon logo. 

And sincerely I don't use USB 3.0 at all as my system is fairly entry level and I don't think I will be upgrading it soon. 

I just wanted something to help with thermals. Thanks again