GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Can i use it with my Alienware x51 with 330w without problems ?

Yes, it only uses like 80 watts.

very good card for my old pc wth an i7 2600k 3.40 ghz its worth it alot... 

What an ugly midget card :D

u didnt watch the video there is an better card you can buy wth a headsink and 2 fans

• 11 months later...

are there any major differences between the 750ti and the 750 (no ti) and does the 750 no ti need the 6 pin pci power connector?

• 3 months later...

are there any major differences between the 750ti and the 750 (no ti) and does the 750 no ti need the 6 pin pci power connector?

Not really major but the 750 ti is better and I reccomend it as it is very good for the price and it can still run 1080p games. Not sure about the 6 pin connector.

so I was looking at a old video I seen about dx11 and wondered if my card is dx12 compatible or not so I looked it up (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti) and it said on wikipedia that all said was that it was directx 11.2 nothing usefull there. So I looked at Nvidia for any information but found nothing in the cards product page was the same on the Wiki basically,

so I looked at the forum for it and found this post was there  but all that said what that new "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/980 Ti" will support DirectX12 and someone was wondering about the GTX 750 Ti, GTX 860M/850M/840M and the guy from Customer Care (ManuelG) said:

All of our Maxwell GPUs will support the DX12 API. Our GTX 900 series have some new DX features including: Raster Ordered Views, Typed UAV Load, Conservative Raster and Volume Tiled Resources. These new features can be accessed by both the DX11 and DX12 API.

so i'm a bit confused here as some the posts where saying on the Gen 1 maxwells it may not work and all that...

could someone put this into something I can understand as i'm getting mixed signals here,,,,

thanks

msi msi msi msi msi msi msi ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Make a thread about it.

And don't necro shit.

so I was looking at a old video I seen about dx11 and wondered if my card is dx12 compatible or not so I looked it up (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti) and it said on wikipedia that all said was that it was directx 11.2 nothing usefull there. So I looked at Nvidia for any information but found nothing in the cards product page was the same on the Wiki basically,

so I looked at the forum for it and found this post was there  but all that said what that new "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970/980 Ti" will support DirectX12 and someone was wondering about the GTX 750 Ti, GTX 860M/850M/840M and the guy from Customer Care (ManuelG) said:

so i'm a bit confused here as some the posts where saying on the Gen 1 maxwells it may not work and all that...

could someone put this into something I can understand as i'm getting mixed signals here,,,,

thanks

DX12 compatible means your card will work just fine just like with DX11. But some new features of DX12 only newer cards like GTX980 Ti will utilize.