TWS Earbuds or Over ear headphones?

Midzaya

I'm a senior in high school and I'm getting geared up for college in the fall. I'm looking at different Bluetooth headphones and truly wireless earbuds as I travel constantly. I want something with ANC. I was looking at the Airpods Pro, or the Bose Quietconfort 35. Any recommendations? 

If you need small and light the airpods pro, are pretty fine and should be fine built in anc and the innate nature of an in ear shouldake them better for noise isolation if your image train or bus. Other reccs are the Sony ws1000xm3 ,the galaxy buds and galaxy buds +,and the Jabra elite 65t. For headphones obverse ear in my experience tend to be a bit of a hassle putting away and taking out as they are bigger and bulkier the QC 35 s are great for comfort and ANC not the best sound wise but is serviceable

18 minutes ago, Midzaya said:

I was looking at the Airpods Pro

Dont. They're overpriced, sound mediocre at best and their ANC is far from what you get from Bose or Sony. If you want earbuds for a similar price get the Sony WF-1000XM3 (great name, for real, nice job Sony).