Laptop Touchpad not detected

I have a Lenovo Y50, its really old and keyboard is dirty so weeks ago i ordered a new upper body/case for it which is the palm-rest area with the keyboard and touch-pad which is built in. yesterday the product arrived and i tear my laptop apart and assembled it again on the new body. everything seems to be working such as back-lit, keyboard keys, touch-pad, light indicators.

The only problem is the way the touch-pad works. first, the touch-pad on the new body doesn't have gestures, i cant even right click by using two finger click at the same time, i need to press the right side of the touch-pad to right click, and it can only do left/right click and scroll.

Secondly , its really slow (as in the dpi is very low) so it requires many slides just to move the cursor from left to right of the screen. So i thought the touch-pad driver doesn't match or something so i thought if i uninstall the current one and scan for hardware changes on device manager then windows will automatically download new drivers for my touch-pad.

After i did that the touch-pad is missing from my device manager and i literally cannot use my track-pad at all. its like windows doesn't know i have a touch-pad. and now i cant get it back. there is only HID-compliant mouse in my device manager. Help please.😭

14 hours ago, Saksham said:

download the touchpad driver from lenovo website. 

it doesnt work, i tried all drivers.

I think the problem is my laptop detecting the touchpad, because it doesnt detect it so my drivers dont know what to do