Your Titanfall Beta Stats!

ErwinS

So, personally I have been enjoying Titanfall. Here is my stat overview, bear in mind I play with ~340 ping!  :P

...Oh, and please post relevant replies. If you want to complain about the game go make a new post.

rJ4oo7g.jpg?1

DrCC5Zn.jpg?1

As you can see I am an objective type of player. Mostly defensive, except when we are behind on captures.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I don't want to play this game

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Didn't even get in/10.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

People complaining about the game on a stat posting topic. Well done...

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I don't know my stats but I know I lost 5 of my 8 games and I can't seem to find any of the pilots, frickin' bots...

how are they racist ?

I have an Origin account and I applied for beta,I put my location as Romania and I didn't get the beta key.Then,I made another account and I put my location as the US and they sent me a beta-key. D:

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Game time played: 1hr 30 mins.

dcaa0a30e6148ecf6ba926f93411b475.png

1dcb5ac80d4df92a8cf83eaabd4023a9.png

Nice k/d! You should play some hardpoint, much better than Attrition imo. :D

Nice k/d! You should play some hardpoint, much better than Attrition imo. :D

I don't play TitanFall any more, started to get bored after an hour; it's just not my kind of game and it's one of those games with too much hype and you play it for about a month and get bored

I have an Origin account and I applied for beta,I put my location as Romania and I didn't get the beta key.Then,I made another account and I put my location as the US and they sent me a beta-key. D:

Yes, that definitely makes them automatically racist.

I don't play TitanFall any more, started to get bored after an hour; it's just not my kind of game and it's one of those games with too much hype and you play it for about a month and get bored

Yeah it gets repetitive, thats why I play about an hour then go do/play something else. However I do see this getting boring in the long run, like any FPS.

uGBIreA.jpg

I've been playing too much.  Stupid holiday.  I got a horrible night's rest and when I played today, I was horrible.  Think it's time to take the day off of this game.  Starting to feel a little burned out on it.

CPU: Intel i7 7700K · MoBo: Asus Maximus Hero IX · RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum (2x8GB 2400MHz CL10) · GPU: EVGA SC+ GTX 980Ti (6 GB)
Case: Fractal Define R5, Black, Windowed · AMC: Corsair H90 with NF-A14 PWM (Pull)  · PSU Corsair HX 750W · SSD: 500GB Samsung 840 EVO
HDDs: WD Black 2TB and 2x Red 5TB · OS: Windows 10 · KB: Logitech 710+ · Mouse: Logitech G700S 
· Monitor: Acer XB270HU

If I could play the beta..... I can't even load the multiplayer menu up to see my stats. Titanfall turns my internet every time I try to play it. :(

Attrition is for scrubs!

1693889.jpg

1693975.jpg

1693976.jpg

Do note that I've been experimenting with everything in beta, tried every loadout possible and derped around with every burn card etc. so the 'most recent' avg. against players will be more representative of my real K/D. Also I only play hardpoint anymore, where there is much harder opposition and natural chokepoints, you can't farm like in attrition.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I love stats but haven't played this game so no providing any for it.  Still I can guess what mine would be and I would say I would have a kill/death ratio of 2/10 max and suck hardcore.  

Also quite honestly I wasn't going to do all the bs some people did just to try and play in this beta.  Sorry not jumping through hoops just to play something that I already think looks good and basically can tell what the whole game is about just by watching videos and live feeds of people playing.  

and about Titanfall ... no single player or offline bot/LAN play I believe so it kind of sucks

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Titanfallstats_zps34700edb.png

My daily driver.

• CPU
    Intel i5 6600 K
  • Motherboard
    Asus Maximus VIII Hero
  • RAM
    16 Gig of G.Skill TridentZ Series 3000 Mhz
  • GPU
    EVGA 1070 FTW edition
  • Case