Free 2 day shipping with Amazon Student (College Students)

I just found out about this and I thought it could be helpful. Amazon has a program where students in college can get free two day shipping for six months. All you have to do is go to this link <<<<HERE>>>>

After signing up, you need to make sure that you won't get billed in six months. Go to your account, scroll down to account setting and click Amazon Student Membership. Once your there click on Manage Prime Membership. On the left there will be a link called Do not continue, click that. Then click the yellow box that says Do Not Continue. Now you have free two day shipping for six months!!!

Edited by nike290
ixi dun taketh away the referrals.

Not sure if using referral links complies with the CoC, this is the non-referral link.  Great offer for those who are students though.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

There are people in my universities facebook page, who post this like every now and then just to get the 5 Euro referral bonus.

Not sure if using referral links complies with the CoC, this is the non-referral link.  Great offer for those who are students though.

CoC?

Edit: nvm I figured it out lol