How much room (cm / inch) is in between the divider and the left side of the h710i and to the right side?

bestghost_potato

Im wanting to put a push pull config with a x62 on the front put im not sure if the divider will get in the way and if mounting a Asus oc 2080 super will get in the way or even fit at all. its my first pc build i have been saving for a while. The case is a h710i and the cooler is a kraken x62 with 140mm fans on both side the gpu is a Asus rog strix 2080 super oc.

10 hours ago, bestghost_potato said:

im not sure if the divider will get in the way

You mean the cable management bar? It wont?

Proof? Existing builds on PCPartPicker (this one uses a Strix cooler which is longer than the OC)

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/YDBbt6

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

@TVwazhere his radiator isn't set into a push pull do you know if 2 fans were added to the radiator will it still fit and have a little room for cable management?

2 hours ago, bestghost_potato said:

@TVwazhere his radiator isn't set into a push pull do you know if 2 fans were added to the radiator will it still fit and have a little room for cable management?

Absolutely.

Max GPU clearance in that case is 413mm (no card is that long but it's useful for these types of calculations) https://www.nzxt.com/products/h710i-matte-white

The STRIX card is 298mm long.

An AIO Radiator is 27mm thick. (Unless you have an Enermax Liquitech, but that's for TR4 CPU's)

Fans are also 25mm thick (times two for each side of the Rad)

413-25-27-25=336mm length left for your GPU. So you could easily fit an even LONGER card like the Zotac lightning which is 325mm long.:) 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25