A-RGB compatibility issue. Please help!

I want to connect Deepcool CF120 fans to the (MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon) or (MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC), and control them with Mystic light light sync, but i dont know which motherboard RGB header to use. i have budget to buy a converter but i don,t know which to buy if necessary. The fan-header is a 5V A-RGB header called ADD_HEADER. How do i connect them?

I have A FH10 for the PWM so they want bother me. It is only the A-RGB i have problems with.
this is the fan: Deepcool CF120

Motherboard 1: MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

Motherboard 2: MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC

13 minutes ago, vill0600 said:

I want to connect Deepcool CF120 fans to the (MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon) or (MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC), and control them with Mystic light light sync, but i dont know which motherboard RGB header to use. i have budget to buy a converter but i don,t know which to buy if necessary. The fan-header is a 5V A-RGB header called ADD_HEADER. How do i connect them?

I have A FH10 for the PWM so they want bother me. It is only the A-RGB i have problems with.
this is the fan: Deepcool CF120

Motherboard 1: MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

Motherboard 2: MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC

on both motherboard should be a 3pin A-RGB connector, you can connect the rgb cable of the fans to this, and then use the mobo rgb-software to change colours and stuff

If you're formally an engineer, avoid responsibility. That's what senior engineers get paid for.