High CPU Temperature after changhing GPU

On 3/26/2020 at 12:00 PM, gius_ said:

League of Legends until i've reached 80

which is a perfectly fine temp when you play games... ofcourse with exotic cooling solutions you could do better but because you could doesnt mean that you need. 

19 minutes ago, papajo said:

This, but not exactly a 8320 will not bottleneck a 570 its just...

This is why "bottleneck" was in quotes :)

Anyway after one hour of playing Star Wars jedi Fallen Order at high video quality 60fps with FreeSync on, my temp is still 55° so i think i fixed it. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

4 minutes ago, gius_ said:

Anyway after one hour of playing Star Wars jedi Fallen Order at high video quality 60fps with FreeSync on, my temp is still 55° so i think i fixed it. Thanks to everyone who helped me.

You didnt fix anything because nothing was broken... its not about the labeling of the settings (high low etc) its about workload...

60FPS is not that much of a load that's why you didnt had temp issues with your GT 740 because you couldnt get over 60FPS unless you played minesweeper or whatnot :P 

Edit the bigger the FPS your GPU is pushing the higher the workload for the CPU.  Ofcourse that's a rule of thumb other parameters take into play as well like game coding (how much it utilizes CPU ) and game engine/needs like textures entities/scripts that need to load on screen every second etc.