Corsair Virtuoso Robotic Sound

Berko142

Hey Guys,

sometimes I get a weird robotic sound with my Corsair Virtuoso in Wireless mode and it doesnt stop until I go into wired mode or disconnect and reconnect the dongle. 

I have the newest version of the drivers and iCue can someone of you maybe help me ?

“Weird robotic sound” is not super useful.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I cant really describe it in a better way its just getting robotic thats all I can say as there is nothing else with it

1 minute ago, Berko142 said:

I cant really describe it in a better way its just getting robotic thats all I can say as there is nothing else with it

Well that’s a problem.  You got audio recording of some type?  I doubt very much it’s saying “danger Will Robinson!  Danger danger!” ( this is an old people joke)

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Ok thats my bad. The sound I am hearing is getting weird like as if there is a fliter on the sound and everyone has a robotic voice. I hope that describes it better

4 minutes ago, Berko142 said:

Ok thats my bad. The sound I am hearing is getting weird like as if there is a fliter on the sound and everyone has a robotic voice. I hope that describes it better

So it’s an alteration to regular game sound that dramatically drops something.   That might be very useful to the right person, like some sound guy who knows what dropping various kinds of information from sounds sounds like. (Was that evening correct grammar?)   Sadly I am not one such.  That kind of person would probably still need a recording to identify anything. If this has anything to do with iCUE Corsair haz some ‘splainin to do (also an old person joke)

• 3 years later...

having same issue just as berko described. plz tell me you found a fix berko