Problem with games and windows

Pixel2k2k

So im noticing a huge problem with my pc and i have no idea how to fix it. Im playing games and they crash after idk 2-3 hours of playing, and they are not opening after they crashed( they are crashing a few seconds after i open them again).
After (in this case doom eternal) crashed i decided to open windows settings, oh well it opens and crashes instantly like the game does... Then i decided to open discord- same thing.
Everything just crashes and i have no idea which pc component is broken. If i want to go to my windows notifications tab to make a screenshot using snipping tool, its disabled(grayed out), blueetooth, localisation and other functions are locked-disabled too.
After i restart my pc everything seems to be working untill the game crashes and all this crap starts occuring again.

Specs:
ryzen 5 2600
corsair lpx 3200 16gb
asrock a320m dgs
1660ti
550w thermaltake lightpower
Sorry for any typos and thanks in advance:)

Just now, blu4 said:

what are temps at the crash? running 1-2 hours fine then crashing may lead me to believe it could be a thermal shutdown based on the info you gave.

Wasnt checking them yet, ill have afterburner opened the whole next time i play doom eternal and i will give info, cant today anymore tho.

3 minutes ago, blu4 said:

what are temps at the crash? running 1-2 hours fine then crashing may lead me to believe it could be a thermal shutdown based on the info you gave.

+ why thermal shutdown wouldnt let me open settings or discord?