MSI Optix MAG272QR 27" - Anyone else have one?

Hi everyone, 

Wanted some input from some others here, I've just bought a Optix MAG272QR 27"(va panel) to replace my old Acer predator gn246hl (TN Panel). 
So far my experience is, colours and nice and vibrant, no back light bleed at all, however i'm getting a very noticeable amount of Ghosting/trailing in windows and web browsing and a little noticeable in games too. 

even in the ufo test you can see a considerable trail behind it compared to my acer. 

Tried setting the response to fast/normal but instead of ghosting under movement everything just smears with coronas around it and at 144hz instead of 165hz the issue continues, at 60hz its by far the worse specially moving a window with folders/text. 
Anyone else had any issues? Took a gamble with this monitor with there being no reviews out here in the UK at least but looks like i may just get a refund on it. 

I have the curved version of this monitor. From my experience this monitor has trouble with dark warm transitions, even at max refresh rate and motion blur reduction. I notice this most with Stellaris.

This becomes less noticeable in brighter games like, Talos Principle.

I have not found the sweet spot for this monitor yet. I would love for a major tech reviewer to give this monitor a thorough look.

1 hour ago, Some0n3 said:

I have the curved version of this monitor. From my experience this monitor has trouble with dark warm transitions, even at max refresh rate and motion blur reduction. I notice this most with Stellaris.

This becomes less noticeable in brighter games like, Talos Principle.

I have not found the sweet spot for this monitor yet. I would love for a major tech reviewer to give this monitor a thorough look.

Yeah i did look at the curved one too, i think they are different panels as the curved is a 144hz and the normal one is 165hz so its probably safe to assume its different panels. 
But my experience within windows sucks, if i drag a normal file explorer around it artefacts and ghost around the writing and icons pretty badly, you ever had that with yours?