Is powerline conection decent?

PedroGaspar

Since is my only option for internet, is there a cheap and good one?

I would recommend the netgear 1200 series. They are pretty reliable. You may need more than one depending on your home. You can have up to 16 in your home without issues. 

Just a heads up, some homes wiring is wonky so it may become troublesome. Sometimes installing addition powerline kits can help as they act as relays essentially. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

I just need One to my computer, can you send me the link please?

1 minute ago, Lord Xeb said:

I would recommend the netgear 1200 series. They are pretty reliable. You may need more than one depending on your home. You can have up to 16 in your home without issues. 

Just a heads up, some homes wiring is wonky so it may become troublesome. Sometimes installing addition powerline kits can help as they act as relays essentially. 

https://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-PowerLINE-1200-Gigabit-PL1200-100PAS/dp/B00S6DBGJM/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=netgear+1200&qid=1584670145&sr=8-2

You will need to buy a two pack. One goes by your router and plugged in. The other near your PC. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Powerline is a very hit-or-miss solution that relies heavily on your home wiring. It can work well or be worse than Wi-Fi.

Circumstantially Wi-Fi could be faster/more reliable. You'll just have to try it and see if it works for you.

I purchased a set from Newegg from TP Link and they were fine for powerline. It really depends on house wiring, and what circuit you're on. If you're on the same, it's not so bad.

"Soli Deo Gloria"

IT Technician by trade. Computer/Network equipment enthusiast!

Gaming PC: 

• AMD Ryzen 5 2600X (Stock Core Clock)
  • XFX RX 590 FATBOY 8 GB (Stock Core Clock)
  • Asus ROG Strix B450-F Motherboard
  • Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2x8) kit 3200 Mhz RAM
  • 512 GB Intel 660p M.2 NVMe SSD (Boot & Current Games)
  • 3 TB Toshiba HDD @ 7,200 rpm (Data)
  • 2 TB Seagate HDD @ 7,200 rpm (Backup)
  • Corsair CX650M PSU
  • NZXT S340 Elite Case
  • 24" AOC C24G1 1500r Curved Gaming Monitor 144hz 1080p
  • Turtle Beach Stealth 450 Gaming Headset
  • Corsair K63 10-Keyless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Cherry MX)
  • Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse, Razor Death Adder
  • Win10 Home

PC Part Picker Link