Pc boots up, no display (help)

Go to solution Solved by aDoomGuy,

Have you cleared CMOS?

Hi guys,

Some days ago i updated the bios on my Pc (asus b350m-a motherboard). After the update my pc would turn on but no display would appear at all. 
I tried changing my motherboard so i bought a new one asus prime 450-plus. I had a friend help me reinstall the board and everything worked out fine, the pc turned on just fine with display. 

When i came back home i wanted to insert som extra (new) ram. I first turned the Pc on without new Ram and i had a display. I turned of the power and installed my new ram and then same thing happens. I can turn on the pc, fans start turning i see som led from the graphics card, but no display on my monitor. 
- I tried to put only the old ram that i know works in every slot and nothing happens.

- i know my monitor works since im using it right now from another pc. 

Does anyone know what is wrong.. this is pretty fking sad.  

I have not tried removing the battery from the new motherboard , but did on the old nothing worked there

Edit

Cleared the CMOS by removing the battery, it works! 

-= Topic moved to Troubleshooting =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER