full size case with good airflow ...

On 3/23/2020 at 7:46 AM, TVwazhere said:

The last decent airflow cases Corsair made (outside the 275R airflow and 220T) IMO. Those would be decent assuming you havent already bought either one.

I have not bought anything yet My main concern it sounds like with the 220T is it will not be long enough My long graphics card will not clear the radiator and if it does I will not be able to put fans on the other side of the radiator as well

Never even heard of or familiar with the other case you mentioned I will look it up...

At this point I'm just thinking about adding two fans to the other side of my radiator and calling it good

Just now, Bvance44 said:

I have not bought anything yet My main concern it sounds like with the 220T is it will not be long enough My long graphics card will not clear the radiator and if it does I will not be able to put fans on the other side of the radiator as well

Never even heard of or familiar with the other case you mentioned I will look it up...

At this point I'm just thinking about adding two fans to the other side of my radiator and calling it good

I have done tests with a great big fan blowing a tremendous amount of air through the front and the side and even with that much air blowing through the system or on the system it didn't seem to help temperatures much So with that being said it could either be the case doesn't allow enough air flow or that much cooling is just not going to help So there's no point and going crazy with 10 fans

5 minutes ago, Bvance44 said:

The 275R is a good solid case but it's side vnts are very small, so they came out with an Airflow version who's front panel isnt that far off from the 220T's. 

Spoiler

d931138ef265c1951fcd54781c390741.1600.jpg

6a1f77b51f753e7c0e9ddc3224020f1d.1600.jpg

Max GPU clearance is 370mm, so even with a fan, an AIO rad and another fan you could still fit a 300mm(ish) GPU in that case.

3 minutes ago, Bvance44 said:

So there's no point and going crazy with 10 fans

Correct. More doenst always mean better. The number of fans you have have diminishing returns on the actual performance of the head transfer, but contribute to more noise. Most systems only need 2 intake and 1 exhaust, but higher end systems cna still benefit from a couple more well palced fans, depending on the configuration, case, and airflow path.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 3/24/2020 at 8:41 AM, TVwazhere said:

The 275R is a good solid case but it's side vnts are very small, so they came out with an Airflow version who's front panel isnt that far off from the 220T's. 

Reveal hidden contents

d931138ef265c1951fcd54781c390741.1600.jpg

6a1f77b51f753e7c0e9ddc3224020f1d.1600.jpg

Max GPU clearance is 370mm, so even with a fan, an AIO rad and another fan you could still fit a 300mm(ish) GPU in that case.

Correct. More doenst always mean better. The number of fans you have have diminishing returns on the actual performance of the head transfer, but contribute to more noise. Most systems only need 2 intake and 1 exhaust, but higher end systems cna still benefit from a couple more well palced fans, depending on the configuration, case, and airflow path.

So your saying you think the 220t will work as well ?

2 minutes ago, Bvance44 said:

So your saying you think the 220t will work as well ?

220T will not work due to the case being shorter and not allowing the GPU to be installed with a RAD at the front. The comparison between the two was done exclusively through front panel design.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

22 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

220T will not work due to the case being shorter and not allowing the GPU to be installed with a RAD at the front. The comparison between the two was done exclusively through front panel design.

I have to go back and look again I think you're right 275r should work