Any reviews on EK's new magnitude CPU block.?

The cost a premium that is at least 110% over their own mainstream Velocity block, to my knowledge they are the most expensive production block available.

Cant find any performance test so far.

EK-Quantum Magnitude D-RGB - AM4 Nickel + Plexi

KitGuruTech has some and I believe they intend to review them.  So far they've only "unboxed" them.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

They literally were just released.

I didn't fall in love when I happened across the release last week. I'm even less interested at two and a half to almost three and a half times the price of the velocity and the previous supremacy CPU blocks. 

I don't think there's gonna be any magic unicorn jizz in these blocks that makes them meaningfully better performers than the velocity line.

Consider that the best blocks on the market are arguably Heatkiller from Watercool, and they're what maybe 1-3 degrees better than other offerings the likes of EK.

If you like the less minimalist design with $36 trim rings have ate it.

I'll make a hard pass.

CPU | Intel i9-10850K | GPU | EVGA 3080ti FTW3 HYBRID  | CASE | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX | PSU | Corsair HX850i | RAM | 2x8GB G.skill Trident RGB 3000MHz | MOTHERBOARD | Asus Z490E Strix | STORAGE | Adata XPG 256GB NVME + Adata XPG 1T + WD Blue 1TB + Adata 480GB SSD | COOLING | Evga CLC280 | MONITOR | Acer Predator XB271HU | OS | Windows 10 |

I think they look like shit. The velocity is a much better looking block, and the performance difference will be negligible.

15 hours ago, Cavalry Canuck said:

I think they look like shit. The velocity is a much better looking block, and the performance difference will be negligible.

Ha i thought they were using silver copper alloy for such a higher price point.

39 minutes ago, PowerBaller said:

Ha i thought they were using silver copper alloy for such a higher price point.

I was just looking into the price of silver the other day. These blocks cost more than a 10oz bar of silver from the Royal Canadian Mint...