LTX 2020 volunteer info timeline

Livin

I volunteered last year and am very interested in doing so again this year.  Any info from LMG staffers when sign ups and/or more info will be available?

For those who are curious, the volunteer experience last year was great and I encourage you to check out the volunteer page on the LTX Expo site.  Everyone I worked with was awesome (volunteers and LMG staff) and you get a unique perspective of the event.  Important note though, don't volunteer expecting to get a bunch of hang out time with specific LMG staff.  There is obviously some interaction as LMG staff assist with the booths, but it isn't (and should not be) the primary motivation behind volunteering.

We will likely have more info regarding the volunteer application around May. We will hopefully have some more information before then as well that we can provide to those who are looking to sign up and volunteer for the expo.

• 2 weeks later...

I am really interested in Volunteering this year, and have booked my travel already. Hopefully i get accepted in May,

• 2 weeks later...

As I will be travelling from Shanghai to visit LTX and have experience organising events around gaming and hardware, would love to sign up in May and volunteer.