should i replace my AIO

ive had my H110IGT for about 6 years now and my temps are 50 idle 69max i know its not bad but its getting old and im not sure what to do buy a new cooler or am i just worried over nothing 

> moved to liquid cooling

What CPU do you have?

Your temperatures seem normal, though idle is a little high but depending on what sort of fan curve you have set it might be normal. If you haven't dusted the radiator in a while then it might help. Cleaning off the old paste and applying fresh thermal paste wouldn't hurt either, might end up needing to do that if you dust the radiator/system anyway.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

If it doesn't have any issues I wouldn't worry about it.

im not sure if its an issue because it wont stay there and i know this is what my AIO is for but ive been checking on my temps because of its age and if i leave it on the MAX inCPUID says it was at 98 c so its got me worried cause i have the money for a cooler but dont want to spend it if i dont need to 

If it hasn't failed then you're approaching a permeation problem.  I'd just begin to prepare to replace it.  Whether that's saving some cash or simply researching new ones.  

Is the pump beginning to make any new noises?  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

> moved to liquid cooling

What CPU do you have?

Your temperatures seem normal, though idle is a little high but depending on what sort of fan curve you have set it might be normal. If you haven't dusted the radiator in a while then it might help. Cleaning off the old paste and applying fresh thermal paste wouldn't hurt either, might end up needing to do that if you dust the radiator/system anyway.

i have a 4770k so it is supposed to run hot and i TRY to clean it every 3 month and i just re applied some NH-H1 on it when i got some noctua fans for it a month ago 

Just now, DaZe_FAM0US said:

im not sure if its an issue because it wont stay there and i know this is what my AIO is for but ive been checking on my temps because of its age and if i leave it on the MAX inCPUID says it was at 98 c so its got me worried cause i have the money for a cooler but dont want to spend it if i dont need to 

wo whats the max temps under load? can you hit 98c?

when i got some noctua fans for it a month ago 

Are you using the low noise adapter that came with the fans?

Are the fans plugged in to the motherboard CPU fan header or somewhere else?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just now, nick name said:

If it hasn't failed then you're approaching a permeation problem.  I'd just begin to prepare to replace it.  Whether that's saving some cash or simply researching new ones.  

Is the pump beginning to make any new noises?  

its so quiet its worried me i used to hear it spin up and the water move but now its quiet 

im getting all new case fans on friday and not sure yet but the cooler the check after 

2 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

wo whats the max temps under load? can you hit 98c?

its at the end of the day when i check my temps after leaving my HW monitor on its not just sitting there i dont think

7 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Are you using the low noise adapter that came with the fans?

Are the fans plugged in to the motherboard CPU fan header or somewhere else?

everything is installed correctly/same as the original fans

they plug into the pump which is plugged into the CPu header

I wouldn't worry if sounds have disappeared. 

Can you hear the liquid in the radiator if you shake it?  Keep an ear out for it sounding as if there is ample space for the liquid to move about in.  ie The sound a bottle half full of fluid would make when you shake it versus the sound of a 99% full bottle would make.  

Have you ordered the new fans yet?  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

2 minutes ago, nick name said:

I wouldn't worry if sounds have disappeared. 

Can you hear the liquid in the radiator if you shake it?  Keep an ear out for it sounding as if there is ample space for the liquid to move about in.  ie The sound a bottle half full of fluid would make when you shake it versus the sound of a 99% full bottle would make.  

Have you ordered the new fans yet?  

ok next time i go to clean it ill check the water, i have gotten fans for my RAD from nocuta and now im gunna get some case fans from them on friday 

ok next time i go to clean it ill check the water, i have gotten fans for my RAD from nocuta and now im gunna get some case fans from them on friday 

I only ask to say it might be more cost effective to consider buying a new AIO instead of getting new case fans.  

Just now, nick name said:

I only ask to say it might be more cost effective to consider buying a new AIO instead of getting new case fans.  

im going to do both im just getting the case fans now cause they are older than my cooler and loud as f***

1 minute ago, DaZe_FAM0US said:

im going to do both im just getting the case fans now cause they are older than my cooler and loud as f***

Don't forget that a new AIO will come with new fan(s) too.  

1 minute ago, nick name said:

Don't forget that a new AIO will come with new fan(s) too.  

think im going to go with noctua this time its a pain to clean a dual RAD 

my pump has been on quiet should i put it on performance? im worried ill stress the pump after it being so low for years 

my pump has been on quiet should i put it on performance? im worried ill stress the pump after it being so low for years 

Well if anything you can see if it changes temps at all.