No one has been able to solve this display issue.

My Specs are:

Motherboard: MSI B350 Tomahawk(Has already been rma-ed for this issue(didn't solve it))

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 Ghz

RAM: G.Skill Flare X Series 2x8 GB DDR4 3200

Graphic Card: AMD XFX RX 480 4 GB

Power Supply: EVGA 850w 80+ Bronze

Storage: Samsung SSD 160 GB

Toshiba SSD 480 GB

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

BIOS Version: 7A34v1OR(Problem persists from older BIOS versions)

Monitors: DELL IN2010N

HP E201 (both 1600x900 resolution)

I have a multi monitor set up for streaming while gaming, but while I'm gaming one of my displays, specifically the Dell monitor, loses signal and goes to sleep. To troubleshoot what the problem might be I: DDU-ed and reinstalled the drivers multiple times, tried reinstalling the chipset drivers, formatted both drives and reinstalled windows, RMA-ed the motherboard, unpluged the Hp monitor to have the same problem happen with only the dell monitor, flashed the bios, swapped the RAM (G.SKILL Aegis), changed the graphics card to an NVIDIA GTX 760, changed the graphics driver to older versions to see if it was just a bad driver from AMD, monitored the temperatures, voltage, power, clocks on the system using CPUID HM (nothing unusual), changed the power options in the control panel to performance and ultimate, changed monitors to another dell (different aspect ratio and resolution (1600x768), changed cables, changed ports, changed to DVI with an adapter, and tweaked as many options as I could on the monitor menu itself. Through all of this, the same problem persists in the exact same way, where I will start up a game (or 3-D benchmark) and when the graphics eventually enters its 3-D mode, the display would just go to sleep. I have been trying to solve this problem since July of 2019 when I got the computer and assembled it myself. I can confirm with confidence that there is no loose or damage cable, the problem persists no matter what monitor I replace the dell with (it persists on that monitor and not the Hp), no matter the title (Cry of fear, assasin's creed syndicate, dying light, batman: arkham series, csgo, apex legends, rainbow six: siege, titanfall 2 to name a few titles) and everything is where it should be. Please help.

Have you tried setting screen off timer to never?

Bethesda PC:   R7 3700X  -  Asrock B550 Extreme 4  -  Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 16GB@3.6GHz -  Zotac AMP Extreme 1080TI -  Samsung 860 Evo 256GB  -  WD Blue 2TB SSD -  500DX  -  Stock cooling lul  -  Rm650x

CrumpleBox V3:  Xeon X5680  -  Asus X58 Sabertooth  -  DDr3 16GB@1.33Ghz  -  Gigabyte 1660s -  TT smart RGB 700W  -  

Cooler Master Storm Trooper  -  120GB Samsung 850 Pro   -  LTT Edition Chromax NH-D15 ?

CrumpleBox 3 ROTF: I5-6400  -  MSI B150m Mortar  -  16GB 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro RGB  -  Strix 1070Ti - GTX 1070 FE  -  Adata 128GB SSD  -  Fractal Design Define C  -  Gammaxx 400V2  -  Cooler Master silent pro gold 1000W

CrumpleBox 2: i7-7820x - MSI X299 Raider - 32GB Thermaltake Toughram 3.6Ghz - 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury - 128GB PCie Adata SSD - O11 Dynamic - EVGA CLC 360 - Corsair RM1000X

Perhiperals:  Gateway 900p60 monitor  -  Dell 1024x768@75  -  Logi. G403 Carbon  -  Logi. G502  -  SteSer. Arctis 5  -  SteSer. Rival 110 - Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2

Yes, forgot to mention that, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Update: I got a new symptom, I am performing render tasks that are cpu taxing and now gpu taxing, but the display still turns off.