Suggestion for PC build

Earlier I was thinking of using Ryzen  5 3600 and rtx 2060 combo but due to the high price of the rtx  series in my country (india) and aslo due to having doubts whether the 6 Cores and 12 threads would be enough to handle adobe products like xd,photoshop, illustrator  and  other softwares as I do UI/UX work and also some gaming hence I am thinking of buying R7 2700X and gtx 1660 super combo .I already have keyboard,mouse (both usb 2.0) and 1tb hardisk of my old pc along with a monitor hence i did not included it in the link. But if anyone can suggest me a good colour calibrated IPS monitor under the budget of US $205   it would be helpful 

Kindly give your advices and suggestions 

Build - 

Look for a 16GB memory kit not 2 separate 8GB sticks - will work out cheaper

DISPLAYS: LG 27UL500 IPS 4k60hz + HDR and LG 27GL650F IPS 1080p 144hz + HDR

LAPTOP: Lenovo Legion 5 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H GPU: RTX 3070 8GB RAM: 16GB 3200MHz (2x8GB DDR4) STORAGE: 1TB Crucial P5 NVMe SSD + 2TB Samsung 970 evo plus NVMe SSD DISPLAY: 1080p 165hz IPS OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

@boggy77 But will 3600 be able to handle all the load of adobe products because i have heard that adobe products require more core and thread consumptions hence i was thinking of buying this CPU . 

21 minutes ago, pratap10 said:

@boggy77 But will 3600 be able to handle all the load of adobe products because i have heard that adobe products require more core and thread consumptions hence i was thinking of buying this CPU . 

Adobe favors faster single core performance than core count across the board, so the 3600 is certainly the better choice. Having 6 cores and 12 threads is just a bonus :)