How to make a Subzero Phase Change Chiller?

I know it's stupid but I want to do it,

would like to build something like the LD phase change cooling.

http://www.ldcooling.com/shop/ld-pc-v2/191-ld-pc-v2-phase-change-black-xl-suction.html

Do you have any links how that thing works? I don't want to build anything sketchy and I don't mind spending 600€ or something.

Intel NUC 13 | i3 1315U2x 8GB 3600/CL16

AMD 7950x3d | Sapphire 7800XT Nitro | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance 5600Mhz CL36 1R | MSI B650-P Pro Wifi | Custom Loop

AUNE X8 Magic DAC + SS3602

AUNE X7s PRO Class-A | Sennheiser HD58X

Schiit Rekkr ELAC BS243.3

It is not a simple setup to do sub 0 phase change cooling. There is alot of setup for the motherboard and cpu socket. As you will be under the delta temperature you WILL get condensation around the cpu socket and on the motherboard. I have seen and setup a phase change cooling before (not for myself but for a friend). Here is a LTT video about a case that uses phase change cooling. 

The same rules for motherboard setup are the same.

How it works is like how a fridge works. It chills the liquid that is then cooling the cpu. 

sub ambient cooling is more of a hassle that it's worth. If you're doing it in a normal case you have to worry about condensation, but if you try controlling the humidity too much you end up with static charge concerns instead. Immersion into a non-conduction fluid could prevent the condensation, but that starts getting complicated and expensive fairly quick