Cable management

Swegly

So I have tried my best to do the cable management in my PC but I kind of suck at it, especially with a non-modular PSU. Good thing the cables dont show through the window of my R4 but I still wanted to see what you guys thought about how I did. 

PS: The cable ontop of the PSU is not there anymore. I rerouted it.de194f061ccafd595fcb53f2e21af3fe.png

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

its  okay but nice build mate

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

Its a bit dark but the cable management doesn't look terrible at all. If you can't really see it and it doesn't affect air flow too much then its not really a problem.

You could group the graphics card cables together so they have more of a flow, also something I did in my R4 was to stuff some cables into the 5.25 bays.

its  okay but nice build mate

Its a bit dark but the cable management doesn't look terrible at all. If you can't really see it and it doesn't affect air flow too much then its not really a problem.

You could group the graphics card cables together so they have more of a flow, also something I did in my R4 was to stuff some cables into the 5.25 bays.

I dont see any of the cables through the window and there is only like 3 cables hanging in front of my intake fan so I think its good :)

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Very clean.
Its really hard with the H100i to get it to look good with all the cables coming out of the bock. I am going to see if i can run them around the bottom of the block and then hide them under the tubing when i get the time. Maybe try that.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

It's dark so I can't see it much but I figured I'd tell you something.

I have built pcs with modular and non modular psu's and have found non modular to be just as easy to cable manage as modular if u have a case with enough room in the back so don't worry about the modular non modular thing it's mostly a gimmick IMO